These Jap Guys Got Jokes!!!!! What U Think

union807trucker

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
OK heres the deal i live in a neighborhood with alot of jack asses.
this all started because i am looking for a second car which i want stick so im leaning toward a saleen s281 mustang i love this car it looks sick i want at least a 2000-2004 those bodies to me are even better than the 05 and up anyways this dick head comes to us talking about why would u spend money on that piece of garbage because its American.He is telling me to go jap because of less problems and that a mustang is worthless, i mean i kno i should go based on my taste but why do our American:cool: cars get so much hate from people i mean its like wow i kno our interiors arent the great but neither is all jap cars im going to get that saleen and watch me show these guys that american is the way to go
everyine around here has nothing but maximas and 240sx 350 but no one has the saleen anyways i just wanted your opinion on why do we get such a bad rep and should i go about getting the stang

my ls isnt going anywhere but my garage lol

my ls

Picture 018_edited.jpg

OK heres the deal i live in a neighborhood with alot of jack asses.
this all started because i am looking for a second car which i want stick so im leaning toward a saleen s281 mustang i love this car it looks sick i want at least a 2000-2004 those bodies to me are even better than the 05 and up anyways this dick head comes to us talking about why would u spend money on that piece of garbage because its American.He is telling me to go jap because of less problems and that a mustang is worthless, i mean i kno i should go based on my taste but why do our American:cool: cars get so much hate from people i mean its like wow i kno our interiors arent the great but neither is all jap cars im going to get that saleen and watch me show these guys that american is the way to go
everyine around here has nothing but maximas and 240sx 350 but no one has the saleen anyways i just wanted your opinion on why do we get such a bad rep and should i go about getting the stang

my ls isnt going anywhere but my garage lol

I guess the only truth in their statement is that it doesnt hold value as well but you're buying it depreciated anyway. You probably could have chosen different wording but I understand the mentality of the peeople you're talking about. Don't get the car to prove something to them, get it because it suits your needs. Any car is quick if you put money in it, but a 240sx certainly will never have style. The 350 looks cool, and is reasonably quick, but there's no neck snapping torque or v8 sound. Theres a lot of aftermarket support for you.
Just get the mustang and smoke them and shut them up. Unless they have done any useful (non-bling) mods, you should do this faily easy, otherwise slap some laughing gas in it :)

why do you say if not supercharged dont get it?????????
i mean i was going to buy it without the super charger and add that on when i get some more money i mean it comes 300 stock already,, even though the interior stinks like :q:q:q:q but i can deal with it.

Get what you want, Saleens are pretty much sweet no matter what. Although SC is better than N/A but I take either. Hell get an 03 tenth annv. Cobra. Thats fricken sweet

what's the question?

For years, the Japanese cars were built better.
And for decades, the big three dragged their feet and begrudgingly raised their own standards. Hopefully, we're about see a generation of cars from Ford and GM that are honestly as well built as the imports.... I don't expect that of Chrysler yet.

And which n/a S281 made over 300hp? That sounds a bit high.
If you're buying a real Saleen (or Roush) do it for the cornering and driving experience, not the 1/4 mile times.

if your neighbors are jack asses then you shouldn't care what they think of your car. get what you want and have fun!

IM pretty sure "J*P" is politically incorrect.

Ricer comes to mind ... Just because your car loks like it was on the Fast and the Furious doesn't mean Jack...

RW-Torque... take them for a ride... so them what a real burn out is to look like... RWD... Why is Toyota's NASCAR RWD ....

Your Mustang will last just as long as there Ricers will it taken care if it with proper maintenance.

IM pretty sure "J*P" is politically incorrect.

True, but this is the United States of America. And if he wants to say J*P or drop the N-word that is his choice. He must, however, deal with whatever comes his way because of it.

Ok we'll take it from a jp car guy himself, my pride and joy is a 87 supra T and i work at a Lincoln Mercury dealer, man i get raged on all the time about my jp ride from the guy's that believe if it doesn't have 8 cyl's it's not fast, :D but they never want to race.

Just because your car looks like it was on the Fast and the Furious doesn't mean Jack

Yes it does. It means you are a pathetic attention whore. Even the real import guys frown on that kinda glam.

I say do what the hell you want. Plain and simple, no reason for any debate with that said.

They say this most likely cause there budget can't afford a better beginning platform. Cheap cars, cheap mods, and they can get really good power from them. You could have told them "if I was gonna go jap I would do it for-real and get a real performance jap car like Supra or Skyline or Evo not the low budget crap they are driving.:D Get what makes u happy and forget about them

I got respect for all the automobile makers.........except CHINA that's an accident waiting to happen.

man i dont want a saleen for trac times i just want it cuz it looks so sexy and it drives hard thats why i like it so much man, i mean the s/c is nice but ill take what i can get i mean its not like im going to a trac anytime that i get it, but yea man hopefully ill get it and ill post some pics soon and for some insight the s281 stock comes with 290 hp do you think a saleen can go against a toyota supra??? well the supra got some beast power behind it but ive seen saleen with like 800hp on you tube so i dont kno to me that s a great race right there.

I new a old guy with a forest green Limited Edition Supra ( the last generation ). This thing had 800 HP with low boost. When boost was high it was a killer.

Stock VS stock? I really dont know, give it some time and I say the Saleen would catch up and maybe run, not walk;), by but I would still rather have a Targa Top Supra:D .

Japanese cars were better because we bombed their infrastructure so badly that when the war was over they had no option but to rebuild with new equipment, while our auto manufacturers were still using prewar equipment. They had a jump on us, because our products were too effective.

They probably forgot who is paying for the car. If they're giving you the cash to buy it, then heed their advice. If not, tell 'em to F**K off! :) But say it in a nicer way :) :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back