These Jap Guys Got Jokes!!!!! What U Think

Japanese cars were better because we bombed their infrastructure so badly that when the war was over they had no option but to rebuild with new equipment, while our auto manufacturers were still using prewar equipment. They had a jump on us, because our products were too effective.

Acutually if you ask any Japanese what made their quality and manufacturing superior it was because of a single American Man: W. Edwards Deming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Edwards_Deming

why didn't that tool teach the Americans how to build cars better??
then again we like to slack and take the easy way out lol
check this out one day i had to take the train and the mta workers were fixing the escalators and tell me how there were 3 guys working to put a screw up on a ceiling lmao one guy was holding the ladder another was holding the screw up and the last guy was drilling it in!!!!!!!!!!!! some smart ass then walks by and says thats the American way lol lol

Man the maintenance men came to fix my central air the other day and they were arguing over what color wires went where but they were not disconnected and then the management came to see how things were rolling and he said pretty much the same thing.

but uhhh:
why didn't that tool teach the Americans how to build cars better??
then again we like to slack and take the easy way out lol

Wasn't the topic of this post more on the lines of American cars being better in your opinion or did I misunderstand?

Hey man, quit teasing everyone here with that M5 picture!:D

Is this better ??? :p :p :p
bmw014.jpg

yea well i guess germans jap then the americans come in last i mean it is what it is but im still going to get my s281 sc no matter what even if it isnt worth crap when im done with it... thats another thing we lose value so quick

Get an 03 Cobra. 390HP STOCK Looks sexier then the saleen. has balls and not just a nice dress. Guys are seeing 500HP with just a pulley and a tune.

Since when is an EVO a high end car?
F-Body's LMFAO!!!
2931554_20_full.jpg

thats one baddddd asss cobra im going to look up the price on one of those but i really am in love with the saleen but damn the saleen only comes with 290 and supercharged 425 but the price diff is very high....

i really think im leaning toward the cobra lets see what some research tells me thanks

Acutually if you ask any Japanese what made their quality and manufacturing superior it was because of a single American Man: W. Edwards Deming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Edwards_Deming

Ok, I left out the part where we sent over a whole helluva lot of people to Japan to re-work their destroyed infrastructure. Nevertheless, the root cause of Japanese quality is the destruction of their production facilities.

That cobra looks hot! First time that I see a mustang picture and i say that by the way.

Members online

No members online now.
Back