The wife's car

Glad to hear y'all are ok and I feel terrible about your ride!

Thanks.

Ya, the car had already burnt completely up before the fire truck got there. :(

Which sucks considering the station was literally 3 miles down that two lane highway. :confused:

Though it did only take 7 mins for it to burn up.

Yeah, with as much plastic that's in most cars today, it takes no time at all for fire to spread, if you don't get to it right away you really can't save it..and the heat that is put out by burning plastic is INTENSE, I can understand how you were quickly overcome.

Yeah, with as much plastic that's in most cars today, it takes no time at all for fire to spread, if you don't get to it right away you really can't save it..and the heat that is put out by burning plastic is INTENSE, I can understand how you were quickly overcome.

Kevin do you serve? Your lingo say you might. :D

Kevin do you serve? Your lingo say you might. :D

Yeah Im a firefighter/paramedic, been on quite a few car fires and I must say the heat is brutal for it only being a car on fire..what you really have to look out for though is the bumper shocks exploding and taking out your legs..

don't forget the tires going as well they more or less scare the crap out of the public. I was in the training program at the local college when a neck injury sidelined me. I'll get back to it soon. I hope. For the few calls I did take I really miss not being able to help.

Members online

Back