The return of the CobraStar embems?

I got one of my two sets today. These are very nice, look much better in person. Thanks Geno! PM Sent!

I'll order a hat and hood and rear spoiler...go ahead and send em Geno...by the time you get around to puttin the next order in the mail..I'll have the $ to send you...sounds fair to me..lol

I got my set today..look great

Mine came in last friday, or maybe saturday. They look great!!! thanks

Thinking about getting another det so I can put one on my blower and pull off the regular Cobra one.

Never got my emblems

Please check and see what happened to my emblems. Sherriwrkit@hotmail was my pay-pal. Tried to send a PM to Geno but the box is full.

Huh, I got all three of mine since then. :(

I really love the quality of these things too. Man they are pretty!

Here is where one of mine went. :D
IMGP1331.jpg

Hoping Geno reads this

I emailed the business through sales cant get a PM through here just need to see if I can get my stuff or a refund if they are all gone.

lincoln cobra star logos

Anyone know if the lincoln cobra logo set is still available-getting no replys from Gino-????

Probably not..I'm pretty sure that I and Laser got the last sets, but like I said..call Geno during buisiness hours to confirm.

The Emblems are a pre-order deal...there must be (50?) sets prepaid before the product will be produced...hence...since they are already paid for, by customers...it leaves very few just laying around hoping someone will buy them

Geno may have a set or 2 and possibly a key chain...but I sure wouldn't hold my breath for one

these are very very nice emblems..if any are remaining, they typically sell very fast

if he doesn't have any, and I highly doubt he does...you will have to get a team of orderers together to pre-pay fro them..then he has to get them made, and shipped..the turn around time for me ( begging him to do a run, paying, waiting, receiving emblems) was about 4 months...good luck

Attention. these have been sold out for almost 2 Months.

Whomever didn't get theirs and paid, please inbox me here on LVC it isn't full and I do get all my sales@lincolnmotorsport.com emails. I will refund anyone who didn't get them asap.

YES we would need PRE PAID pre orders to get another run done.

New to forum-will buy 2 sets cobra logos

Greetings from the land of Lincoln-that's South Fl where retiree's help keep our toys in production.
Count me in for 2 sets of cobra logos. Let me know when and how to pay.
Presently a 04 Aviator owner.
Cheers!:cool::cool:

Attention. these have been sold out for almost ome2 Months.

Whver didn't get theirs and paid, please inbox me here on LVC it isn't full and I do get all my sales@lincolnmotorsport.com emails. I will refund anyone who didn't get them asap.

YES we would need PRE PAID pre orders to get another run done.
If I have to I will wait for the next run. Just keep my payment. It just would have been nice if someone told me sooner. I am still interested in Cobra Star decals small enough to put on my wheels center caps.

Members online

No members online now.
Back