The Race war begins

YouTube- L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

It's inflammatory, but I'd suggest we all back away from this story right now.
I haven't seen the script, though I did see the "illegal" trailer.
It's inflammatory.

As much as I enjoyed DESPERADO, I'm not going to see this movie.
He could have framed the issue very differently. Machette could easily have been a legal immigrant who turned his knives on the illegal drug dealers who are slaughtering, kidnapping, and beheading Mexicans on the border... instead he's going after "conservative"politicians who support strong borders and, apparently, the employers who exploit the illegal labor.

Alex Jones isn't a particularly smart or intellectually curious man. He doesn't understand what he learns, he doesn't have any reality based framework to apply it, nor does he have much interest in developing such an ability. He's always struck me as being desperately self-promoting. The guy even says Glenn Beck is working with the CIA. There's tension on the Southern border.

The world is about to change, everywhere.

Un-freaking-believable! This is EXACTLY why america needs to stand up and kick these f'n people out of this country before it becomes an insanely violent backlash. Guess I'm going back to the gun store to stock up on more ammunition...bring your f'n sticks....I'll bring my 9!

Edit: btw, I have to say Alex Jones is the man. Thank god for someone like him that has the balls to stand up in the face of adversity and publish the truth!

Members online

No members online now.
Back