The "Possible July Event" Thread

One_Way

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a call into the "event coordinator" at Kahunaville in Wilmington Riverfront, Delaware for a possible Saturday afternoon/evening cruise.

Cruised here one time, they get a heck of a turn out at their cruises and shows. It is located off of I-95, so there is easy access.

Kahunaville is a huge entertainment complex with many restaurants, bars, arcade, and gift shop. There's plenty to do if you don't want to look at cars.

Here's a link to check out.

http://www.kahunaville.com/events_kruise.htm

I'll let ya know how things go as I hear stuff.

:zgreenbou

Hey thats only 4 hours for me. Damn it. I'm moving. It looks like a great event though. We'll see

Thats like 25 minutes from here. I can just about see the volcano from my yard.

As long as everything is aight with me I will be there......along with most of the rest of the NE Chapter meets......those of you that know.....know....LOL! :Beer

Sounds like a plan Bubba! You KNOW I'll be there!! :D

One_Way said:
I have a call into the "event coordinator" at Kahunaville in Wilmington Riverfront, Delaware for a possible Saturday afternoon/evening cruise.

Cruised here one time, they get a heck of a turn out at their cruises and shows. It is located off of I-95, so there is easy access.

Kahunaville is a huge entertainment complex with many restaurants, bars, arcade, and gift shop. There's plenty to do if you don't want to look at cars.

Here's a link to check out.

http://www.kahunaville.com/events_kruise.htm

I'll let ya know how things go as I hear stuff.

:zgreenbou

2 Hours on the dot for me and my bro ,looks like a great spot . Beats the hell out of the 4.5 + hour drive its going to take for the NJ meet . Keep us posted .

Now I can definitely make this meet. Just checked the site out, looks like a great place.

Hoping for a big turn out, everyone get the word out!

:Beer

***Update!***

**Update** Spoke with Richie @ Kahunaville today. I selected July 10th to participate in one of their "general" cruise nights. They start 11:30 in the morning and feature a burn out contest on this particular cruise! :headbang:

I can call Richie back for a head count, he will reserve an area on the cruise lot for us to park together in.

That time of year, this place will be wall-to-wall cars and people, it will be a GOOD TIME!

There are other dates available, check out http://www.kahunaville.com/kruise_calendar.htm for even more events.

:feedback

One_Way said:
**Update** Spoke with Richie @ Kahunaville today. I selected July 10th to participate in one of their "general" cruise nights. They start 11:30 in the morning and feature a burn out contest on this particular cruise! :headbang:

Was waiting for a date post... I leave for vacation on the 9th... Damn....

:Bang head:

I'll be there in the Galactica. I might have her repowered in time for the first breakfast in March too.

I'll try. I'm going to be back from vacation just in time for the GM nats so that will be one road trip right after my return. I don't know if I can pull off two that close together or not but I'll be there if I can. It looks like a blast.

Looks better suited for a car meet

2HR. Drive w/great venue VS. 4.5 Hour Drive 9AM , NJ , Parking lot

hmmmmm

Oh MAN! Any weekend between the first of October through the last week of May is more than doable. But I no can do between the first of June and the end of September because I have already spent that time. If someone wants to try to pull off something at Ocean City, MD, it would be doable.

If something were to happen at OC, MD--possibly the premier place for a meet on the eastern seaboard--I could get 6 people on a boat for an offshore fishing trip, catching 50 to 150 pound tuna, and whatever else can choke down a pound and a half trolled baitfish. If there were 6, I could probally get them on the boat for $100 a head, maybe even $75. Such a trip costs about $1.8k to $2.2k, so such a price would be a major fire alarm sale.

thats....well, lets see...im exit 4, so thats about, 30 min, the way i drive.....count me in

So is this meet official ?

Sorry to say me and my brother can't make the NJ meet .

Members online

No members online now.
Back