The one thing you like best about your LS

NVMyLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to know what the one thing everyone loves best about their LS and why. Just list the one thing you like best because it makes you think harder picking only one item. I'll start and it's my suede headliner because it's not too common that you see suede headliner in an LS

NVMyLS said:
Just wanted to know what the one thing everyone loves best about their LS and why. Just list the one thing you like best because it makes you think harder picking only one item. I'll start and it's my suede headliner because it's not too common that you see suede headliner in an LS

The 300+ horses under the hood! And the fact that is is one sexxy car! ;)

the fact that it raped my friends BMW's haha and still looks as good as them or better ;)

02LSE96LSC91SE84TC said:
Damn its hard to pick one.

rocket mentioned 2.

Handling.

***Ricky Ricardo*** Ju saying I cheated Lucy??? hehehehe. Oh well, I guess I was never much for following directions. hehehhehehe

I love:

how my horn dont work

how my front left blinker dont work, even though the bulb is fine

its just the best of both worlds. luxury and power when you need i. and it looks good. just cant beat it..

NVMyLS said:

The way my flowmasters scream after 3500 rpms. I highly recommend the custom 40 series flowmaster conversion. Best thing I've ever done to my LS in my opinion. But then again, I'm in to turning heads. lol.

As far as the LS in general. I love how no one else really has them. Not even some of the best mechanics can ID the make/model/engine/stock HP or even come close. I just don't see too many younger drivers like myself.

The, "3.9L...oh the V6..." comment always hurts but oh well. lol.

StinkinLinkinLS01 said:
The, "3.9L...oh the V6..." comment always hurts but oh well. lol.

Thats prime opportunity to point out that your teeny engine probably makes more power than theirs. hehe. Naaaaah, that would be just mean! ;) :D

Yea...you shoulda seen the look on this guy's face in his Mustang GT when I left him off the line just this weekend.

I love it when i get everything fixed something else manages to break. So basically i love this car when nothings wrong with it. Lately ive been thinking hard about a divorce.

The look and the exclusivity. Also it is quite a sleeper and cops dont pay it any attention (as compared to stangs and ricers):D

I like my Lincoln logo valve stem caps, and that's about it. Hate everything else about the car.

It's a mindset.

When I drive the wife's Kia Sorento, it's transportation - but, when I get into the LS, it's another world with feeling; my emotions are heightened, my senses are sharper.

Maybe I'm just more aware at the time, but I believe it is because of the LS and not because of me transferring to the LS.

Only a true and loyal LS lover knows what I mean. The rest of you are spectators.

Kelleyo said:
The look and the exclusivity. Also it is quite a sleeper and cops dont pay it any attention (as compared to stangs and ricers):D

haha... I was never ticketed (although I had been pulled over while driving each) with the Mustang GT or Navigator... but as soon as I got the LS, I got two tickets within a month of each other... on the same street, no less. :(

I don't really know why I like the LS. I mean, it's a decent car and all, but I don't get why a lot of you make it out to be God's gift to the automotive industry. Anyway, I suppose the main reason I (or my mom, should ToddG be reading this) bought it was because the Navigator was almost two years old and I wanted something new. I saw the LS as a nice combination of the Navigator's features and the Mustang's speed.

Few people seem to know what it is, though. Then again, these are also the same people that kept calling my Navigator an Escalade, so I guess people down here just aren't familiar with Lincoln. :confused:

There are a heck of a lot of things I love about my LS, but lately I've really been diggin' the cooled seats :) Great option for south Florida...

[/Quote]

I don't really know why I like the LS. I mean, it's a decent car and all, but I don't get why a lot of you make it out to be God's gift to the automotive industry. :[/QUOTE]

Because this is an LS enthusiast forum. If it were Mustang, Corvette, or even Germlin, then we would still make a big deal out of whatever car we were driving. A lot of people do because they take pride in their vehicles no matter what it is.

Members online

No members online now.
Back