The Official shut the f#&k up thread

Outkast

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
the bitch slap thread is not enough...most LS guys dont go to that section so why not.

Maybe this will stop all the thread hijacking and off topic stuff lately..i think its intresting, but I just went thru 10 post and there is an argument in everyone....so hopefully we can contain it in one thread. :rolleyes:

or just say somthing random...

I'll start....#1fordfan is gay. :shifty:

no, its the one you guys started, but most of te ls guys never go to anything goes....so i figured this would work

I hear ya...I've had a few arguments, but mostly I like to learn about the cars, and other peoples mods..

then again, watchin arguments is fun too... :D

I don't go looking for arguments on here, but I will get into one if provoked. That whole "I hate losing" attitude kicks in.

And I just noticed the thread, I jumped online to check on and address, since I missed the Fex Ex dude delivering my new phone by 18 minutes, and wanted to get a general idea of where the FedEx sorting facility was at so I can go pick it up tonight.

I don't go looking for arguments on here, but I will get into one if provoked. That whole "I hate losing" attitude kicks in.

And I just noticed the thread, I jumped online to check on and address, since I missed the Fex Ex dude delivering my new phone by 18 minutes, and wanted to get a general idea of where the FedEx sorting facility was at so I can go pick it up tonight.

do you have the tracking number?

Yup. You can run the missed delivery door tag number on FedEx's website, and once it pulls up the door number, it shows you the tracking number as well.

once i missed an order it went back to like the warehouse that it started at that day, so i think you might be able to find out where, but you might have to wait a day i forgot

this isnt goin to change anything really i mean if you had an off topic table at the bar would everyone who wasnt goin to stay on one conversation sit there. no they wont they wikll continue what they are doing now, but good effort i guess

this isnt goin to change anything really i mean if you had an off topic table at the bar would everyone who wasnt goin to stay on one conversation sit there. no they wont they wikll continue what they are doing now, but good effort i guess

at the bar everything is off topic, lol once the drinks start coming

I don't go looking for arguments on here, but I will get into one if provoked.

Oh BULLSH!T!!

You start alot of them with your superiority complex and grammar check.

There, lets get this thread rolling.

weirdo.jpg

I heard about the suggestion of making a bitch slap thread. Didn't think it was out there, I thought it would be in the ls forum, I'll go looking for it.

I agree, fordfan is gay.... and sucks monkey balls. I think he's the only one that I got annoyed by in the year I've been here. Wasn't around much when repete was taking the thrown so can't say much about that

Members online

No members online now.
Back