The Official Kahunaville Cruise Thread! July 10th

One_Way

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
LvC'ers will meet at Kahunaville around 12 noon (OR SOONER!) on Sunday, July 10th. I am still working on reserving 15 spots so LvC'ers can park together. The cruise starts at 11:30, so there will be cruisers there already. I may have to change the meeting time if the promoters need us to arrive earlier to guarantee we can park together!

19644607lg.jpg

In addition to the regular cruise activities, there will be a burn out contest!

dsc04164.jpg

For more info and events, check out http://www.kahunaville.com/kruise_calendar.htm

Directions:
From North
-Take 95 South to Delaware
-Cross into Delaware and take Exit 6. (Martin Luther King Blvd.)
-Including light at bottom of ramp, go 4 lights and make left. (Lancaster Ave./M.L.K. Blvd.)
-Go 3 lights and make right. (South Madison St.)
-Kahunaville is 1/4 mile down on left.

From South
-Take 95 North to Exit 6. (Martin Luther King Blvd.)
-At bottom of exit bear right and stay in right hand lane. (turn only lane)
-At next light make another right onto South Madison St. and get in left lane.
-Kahunaville is 1/4 mile down on left.

500 S Madison St Wilmington, De 19801

Kruise Kahunaville info line 302-571-6213

Help a Brother out ...
Can I just meet up with you at like 10:00 am and follow your lead?

I see a wide era of rides. Will our 1976 fit in?

Lastly, what the approximate end time? I need to be in center city Philly by 3:30 pm that day.

I spoke with Richie at Kahunaville today (4/1) and reserved 18 spaces for everyone to park together in. Only counted about 14 responses so far, and added a few just in case.

I have until July 7th to finalize how many spaces will be needed. If I don't hear anything different, it stays at 18 spaces.

However, if anyone has changed their decision to attend, I would appreciate being told. Don't make me look like a fool reserving all of these spaces only to have a few cars show up. There are four months between tonight and this cruise night, plenty of time to give it some thought and reply.

Thanks

One_Way said:
I spoke with Richie at Kahunaville today (4/1) and reserved 18 spaces for everyone to park together in. Only counted about 14 responses so far, and added a few just in case.

I have until July 7th to finalize how many spaces will be needed. If I don't hear anything different, it stays at 18 spaces.

However, if anyone has changed their decision to attend, I would appreciate being told. Don't make me look like a fool reserving all of these spaces only to have a few cars show up. There are four months between tonight and this cruise night, plenty of time to give it some thought and reply.

Thanks

Thanks for adding a few Rick... I'm going to try to attend as well...
I'm on vacation that week, but will take a cruise down for the day.
Looks like a good time..!

JC

OldSchool1 said:
What?
You ain't gonna be there?
What the ?

Wait until I tell Dereck Cook about this!

He he If Derek shows up, Ill show up!

John, I actually counted you as bringing 2 Marks! You are covered my friend!

Let me know if you will need more spaces for the rest of your Marks. :waving:

OldSchool1 said:
Too late :)

Well, I hope you counted me. As a atter of fact, it might even be me and the Missus in a practice run for Carlilse.

Isn't this meet after Carlisle...? I'm bringin the wife too JD... So oughta be cool!

BUMPThis cruise is this coming Sunday! Are y'all still in.

I have to call Kahunaville 7/7 with an approximate head count so I can reserve the appropriate amount of spaces if we are gonna park together.

We should probably meet around 11 AM before we enter the cruise.

One_Way said:
BUMPThis cruise is this coming Sunday! Are y'all still in.

I have to call Kahunaville 7/7 with an approximate head count so I can reserve the appropriate amount of spaces if we are gonna park together.

We should probably meet around 11 AM before we enter the cruise.

I won't be able to make it... A very good friend is turning 40 that day and
his wife decided to do a 40th B-Day Party.

JC

It looks like this one was lost in the shuffle, Has anyone replied to say they are going? If not, we need to make up for this, start planning for the next NE chapter meet. Geno's was a great time and I know everyone wants to do another one...

brentalan said:
It looks like this one was lost in the shuffle, Has anyone replied to say they are going? If not, we need to make up for this, start planning for the next NE chapter meet. Geno's was a great time and I know everyone wants to do another one...

No one from this board has replied recently, but I have reserved 12 spaces. That includes a few extras. I think a total of 9 have committed.

I'll call Kahunaville today, need to finish checking replies on the other boards I posted this on.

UPDATE - I have reserved 12 spots, but we must arrive between 10:30 and 11:15 so we can be parked together!

How about arriving at 11, then rolling into the parking lot?

Let me know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back