The new toy has arrived

Oh this is that chooch with the BAD A$$ i mean pos 300c that was being sold for more than i new srt-8?

oh and isnt there gonna be a svt fiesta?

Its great to know that your car is going to arrive soon.I would like to give you congrats for it.It must be a very happy moment for you.As soon the car comes do take pics of it and post it here.I would love to see the pics.

HID Xenon Conversion Kit

I might be interested in a fast fiesta, for a DD, so i can spend even more on my next Mark VIII. :D

New fiesta not to shabby looking. Even the top gear guys love it. I'm sure the US will get the stupid version. Rest of the world gets all the good cars.

New fiesta not to shabby looking. Even the top gear guys love it. I'm sure the US will get the stupid version. Rest of the world gets all the good cars.

negative, during press days at NAIS I was able to talk with some of the higher ups @ FoMoCo

ford is already producing a turbocharged 1.6L I4 engine option for the focus... and they tell me the fiesta won't be too far behind with the same treatment

while the engine is said to only produce 190BHP @ 190lbs tq... remember that the 3.0L ecoboost engine was found to be highly underrated for insurance purposes and just a simple dyno tune showed around 50WHP @ 75lbs tq increase (much like the terminator in 03/04)... I'm willing to bet this ecoboost 1.6L will see 180-190 AT THE WHEELS right in stock form... then with a tune and a up in PSI be able to produce 250-260WHP and ft. lbs torque with just simple bolt on's and the stock fuel system... (that is more WHP than a stock 2nd gen V8 Lincoln LS produces... and in the fiesta will probably weigh a good 1,000lbs less)

JIMO

I don't belive for one minute the OP was getting a new fiesta.
The post was started in December.
We are now practically in to june.
It would never take 6 months to get a vehicle, even if it were custom ordered.
Full of sh!t from the gitgo.
Now, a while back I posted when my new toy had arrived, and at that time I made it a point to post pics.
As we wait for the illusive fiesta to appear, sit back and enjoy what a real toy is.
I took these a couple of weeks ago.
Man I gotta tell you, I really love this bird.
You can click the image to enlarge.

Bob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob, While I'm not a fan of red on an automobile, I must admit that that is one slick ride!

Members online

No members online now.
Back