The Kid is coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets get some more people signed up!!!

Tentatively Planned:

Chameleon
Keanonsdad
Go Fast Get Tickets
Kevin O'conell

If I'm not too buried with school work and such, I'll try to show up. I haven't drove the Lincoln past the end of the driveway yet this year, so I might just have to get it out.

No detailing needed for me ;)

Thomas

If I'm not too buried with school work and such, I'll try to show up. I haven't drove the Lincoln past the end of the driveway yet this year, so I might just have to get it out.

No detailing need for me ;)

Thomas

I would love to work on your car Thomas!

Lets get Phreakness to come down, two charged Marks would be epic.

No detailing needed for me ;)

Thomas

Get that thing out! I want to see the CE interior again!

I'd love to see more of your car Thomas I only saw the back end when I got the sears from you

Also I ordered the build sheet from Ford yesterday for the chamelion. If any of you guys want the info I can give it to you.

Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673
call and request a build sheet for your vehicle have your VIN number and the will send the request to the research department. The research department calls you back in one to two days and they will email it or we had it sent usps . Hope this helps.

take a detour to cherokee and detail the inside and outside of my car on the way down there.

How's about you follow him to KC and see more marks in one spot then you've ever seen. It's not like you got something better to do. :D:D:D:D

Or you could pm him and he could hit you on the way down.

Hey Kid how much to do just the outside of this boat tail.

2010 451.jpg

2010 455.jpg

2010 454.jpg

What month are you guys talking? Also are you guys will to accept a LS at this get together?;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back