The kebbler elves wired my car !

joeynat

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
The switch on my driver's door never locked the doors since I got it ....just unlock works.
I figured ill ebay a new switch soon.

Im at a red light....turn on my interior lights to get something via the "panel dim" wheel.

I shut the lights off....and my doors locked !

Did u get that ? I shut off the interior lights and my frigin doors locked !

So to make sure I wasnt having an acid flashback I did it 12 times on the way home laughing my ass off.

So....uuuuuhhh....how do I fix this ?

I know nothing about electronics. Only thing I can think of is the 2 wires in the fuse box that powers the aftermarket sunroof that came with the car ?

Its normal. I think its because people may go into the car to get something and forget to re-lock? I dont know the logic, but its perfectly normal operation. At least you have a way to lock the doors!

Also the doors should lock over a certain speed, but that can be turned off. If yours do not and you wish them to, someone can help change that for ya.

Car is haunted. For some reason if Sappers cars auto headlights are on then the starter wond engauge. Never could figure out why but we tried a hundred times and it just wont start with the lights on. :lol:

Sorry I thought u were busting balls....forgot to mention it only locks when the car is running.

And I wasnt busting balls as well. Seriously, Sappers car wont start if the headlights are on. Wont even try.

Members online

No members online now.
Back