The Great Blizzard of 2010.

Thanks for the pics. We're from near Pittsburgh in the summer. My neighbors are calling. Around 70 here near Tampa. "NOW" I remember my original reason for working down here in the winter months.

Kansas city Kansas. My neighbors to the east are getting it worse 25-30 mins east. We were supposed to get a dusting only.

I don't mean to sound dumb (or maybe I am) I appreciate what you say your dad did for you and the good advice and stuff about the forum which I agree with but where does the "sneaky pete" term come from??

Well here is the snow from the great blizzard we had here last week. Tommy was a dick and made me work on a car sitting in a freezing puddle while it snowed. :p

Look at all that snow!!! :eek:

downsize-4.jpg

it's kind of ironic: obama and his buddies have been going on and on about global warming, and BAM!!!!! 20 inches of snow on the white house lawn

it is global warming just you're getting the global (lack of) warming....you forgot GW middle name :p

LOL GW is a hoax.

Yes it is, that's why they're changing their tactics to "climate change" so that anytime the weather changes then it must be because of human's actions. Remember that the earth has remained a steady temperature of 72.4F prior to the industrial revolution :rolleyes:

Global warming isn't a hoax just because someone used it to their advantage. Take a look at the glaciers, well, if you can find one anymore....

Shouldn't this thread be retitled the Great Blizzard's' of 2010? It isn't over yet is it?

Global warming isn't a hoax just because someone used it to their advantage. Take a look at the glaciers, well, if you can find one anymore....

Shouldn't this thread be retitled the Great Blizzard's' of 2010? It isn't over yet is it?

Temerature changes. The planet has more history of dramatic weather change then it does having stable weather for any real extended time. Also since man figured out to record temperature and such you will also see that most places are the same as they were 200 years ago while some places are a tad cooler and some places a tad warmer.

Dont worry, when the worlds done with us it will let us know by killing everything. Nothing you can do about it.

*uses full can of hairspray so hair looks good while chopping off the cars cats*

And it's supposed to snow in Philadelphia again tomorrow.....Good thing I live up a side street that they can't plow.

Members online

No members online now.
Back