The Great Blizzard of 2010.

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well it's been snowing for a couple hours now and the snow is starting to stick, all wet and heavy. 2 inches plus so far. Ill post more pics as the Benz disappears, lol.

THIS SUCKS A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone post your snow pics! Lest see you cars buried from this Blizzard.

blizzard-1.jpg

blizzard-2.jpg

blizzard-3.jpg

I've got four inches here salt everywhere and it's still coming down.

Man the wind is kicking up BIGTIME now. Its 1:30 am EST and were now averaging 3 inches an hour according to the Weather Channel. This is going to be a no joke Blizzard from hell. The Snow is supposed to stop tomorrow night!!!! 30-40 mph gusts.

I shoveled the whole driveway at 9:30 down to the concrete and then went to Wal Mart for more salt at 10:40ish and the car is totally covered again. This is going to be a realllll bad one for sure.

blizzard-4.jpg

blizzard-5.jpg

blizzard-6.jpg

blizzard-7.jpg

blizzard-8.jpg

blizzard-9.jpg

blizzard-10.jpg

Kansas city Kansas. My neighbors to the east are getting it worse 25-30 mins east. We were supposed to get a dusting only.

We already had our share of it the worst from dec 25 for two weeks after.

I was driving home from work last night at 3:30AM. Man I'll tell you, nothing beats 4x4 and snow with empty roads in Philadelphia. Now THAT is some fun driving my friend.

Hurry up and send my caps out while the roads are still nice! :p

Did you get the wife a new Benz?

I thought her's was blue?

My Wife makes her own money I didnt "Get" her anything lol. Its a Loaner while the Blue one is getting fixed. I want to get one of these E63's but they are 70-80k! FTHAT! It is meganada$$ though. BTW I was THE ONLY E63 on the road last night and at WalMart, LOL.

Check it out!! Almost 30 inches and it's still coming down hard.

blizzard-16.jpg

Last edited:
I have 29 inches on the ground now. These were taken a few inches ago:

These bushes are about 7 feet tall:

IMG_0823.jpg

Trash cans on the street and the neighbors Corvette:

IMG_0822.jpg

Fence in back yard:

IMG_0820.jpg

This lump is a car parked on the street:

IMG_0809.jpg

Trees in the yard:

IMG_0819.jpg

Other side fence:

IMG_0818.jpg

NBC 4 in D.C. says a spotter in Manassas where I live doing proper measuring every 6 hours has measured 35 inches since the snow started. I have 30 on the ground, apparently it has been compacting because of the weight. Structural collapses are being reported all across the area. I am going out to finish digging, I have to get the Mark VIII from under the carport just in case we lose it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back