**That Time Of Year Again!!!**

Looks really good man. Although I hate clicking photobucket albums to see pics, would rather see them here.

Anyways what's with everyone driving on their grass? lol

I want an LSE bumper so bad... They look awesome!

Looks really good man. Although I hate clicking photobucket albums to see pics, would rather see them here.

Anyways what's with everyone driving on their grass? lol

I want an LSE bumper so bad... They look awesome!

Thanks,
I Know i hate clicking on it also...but it would let me upload the pics im guessing bc they were to big

Looks nice and clean. I like the way the 2nd gen shows the exhaust.

man I've gotta get the bumper cover for mine!!, that's the only thing I'm missing I think. You 2006 guys are lucky you never had a choice in that front end.

Ya i actully just put a flowmaster exhaust on it this past week, and right now im tryin to find some nice looking tips for it.

The tint looks awesome!!! What % is it? I have been looking at tinting my windows, but my state does not allow the tint to be very dark :(

You know im not really sure what spoiler it is..i do know that it is offered on the lincoln website, but i have only seen a few other lincolns with it.

as far as the tint, it is 15% all the way around. my state (IL) says its illegal to have any kind of tint on the front windows. but so far i have been lucky. (knock on wood)

Nice and clean! You plan on lowering it? That would really look nice. Plus, I really really like the way you have the lower grill painted black. It is such a good contrast.

Nice and clean! You plan on lowering it? That would really look nice. Plus, I really really like the way you have the lower grill painted black. It is such a good contrast.

Thanks. actully that bottom grill is stock black, and i was just lookin into lowering it, but im not sure if i should buy the shocks with it. and if i need anything else for it

Thanks. actully that bottom grill is stock black, and i was just lookin into lowering it, but im not sure if i should buy the shocks with it. and if i need anything else for it

Then the factory did something right! I see you have the tune, I would think that shocks would only help unless you already have the sport suspension.

im getting mine and my buddies Slowbalt SS done in 3 weeks ill post with pics when done.

click to add title
mar08-002ls-1.jpg

ok cancel

edit | move | share | delete

mar08007.jpg more » Email & IM
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code <-------this one

Members online

No members online now.
Back