Thank you geno and rob

stu

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I got my hood on monday and couldn't be happier. thank you geno and rob from fiber concepts

cobra r.jpg

cobra r.jpg

Looks good. Can you fill us in on price and shipping. Thats white gel coat right? One nice thing about white cars you can throw hood on and at least drive it.

Looks good. Can you fill us in on price and shipping. Thats white gel coat right? One nice thing about white cars you can throw hood on and at least drive it.

thanks
yes its white gel coat. It doesnt match the paint to well but I will be getting it painted here shortly.
shipping was 263.73 and price was 499.99
shipped from pa to co

It was cheaper than scp

I bought it cause I needed room under my hood for ...............

Looks good. I like the smooth round edges compared to some of the squared off cowl hoods I have seen. It flows very nicely with the car.

thanks
yes its white gel coat. It doesnt match the paint to well but I will be getting it painted here shortly.
shipping was 263.73 and price was 499.99
shipped from pa to co

Holy smokes thats almost twice what I paid for the whole car!

Thanks man. Why does everyone bitch about the price?? I dont get it? Its NOT A MUSTANG Hood for God's sake. NO hood is 300 un;less its a piece of $hit. lol. Y

You Guys kill me, you all have to understand this MICROSCOPIC market, there is NOT enough sales to mass produce these and make them cheaper, resin went up AGAIN this year, gel coat went up again, it will never end.

If the SALES WENT UP the price would come down unfortunately that will never happen in this tiny market so get over it, understand it.

Mustang hoods are cheap because there is about 5k of them sold yearly between all the manufacturers. You want to know how many Mark VIII hoods we sell a year? About 4. lolol
Not enough sales and they are an MFR to make one at a time.

If you want to play ypu have to pay. Its that simple.

Thanks man. Why does everyone bitch about the price?? I dont get it? Its NOT A MUSTANG Hood for God's sake. NO hood is 300 un;less its a piece of $hit. lol. Y

You Guys kill me, you all have to understand this MICROSCOPIC market, there is NOT enough sales to mass produce these and make them cheaper, resin went up AGAIN this year, gel coat went up again, it will never end.

If the SALES WENT UP the price would come down unfortunately that will never happen in this tiny market so get over it, understand it.

Mustang hoods are cheap because there is about 5k of them sold yearly between all the manufacturers. You want to know how many Mark VIII hoods we sell a year? About 4. lolol

Ain't kissing no ass but, well said Geno

Because I have freedom of speech! LOL The main thing that kills the price is shipping. And no I really don't have to pay to play. I'm CHEAP. :D Also no one has said the hood is not worth the money.

and you get raped anyways on the shipping. i went to order a used bumper cover and the shipping was 50 bucks more than the bumper.500 for the hood is right in the ballpark.

$500 for that hood is a great price, if someone were to offer me $500 for my hood I'd straight laugh in their face

And if you don't like shipping fees...go pick it up yourself

I was thinking about just cutting out the hood and having the snout of the kb showing through. Or running no hood at all. White trash all the way. Geno, I wasn't tryin to bitch. I just can't justify throwin that kind of loot down on a hood and then have to paint it. I built the whole car with used cheap parts. I love the fact that you even try to offer products for a car that no one wants but us few and proud.

Thanks for the complements.

Members online

Back