Testing to see if this works

Bad Guy

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Wanted to see if I could get this to work!

DSCF0002.JPG

I did a double-take on that windshield. The tree shadow made it look like it was busted out. Nice car, btw.

Thanks for the feedback

Sifrino3,

They are a/r pythons

Old school,I have a few more

DSCF0003 (Small) (2).JPG

DSCF0004 (Small).JPG

DSCF0005 (Small).JPG

DSCF0006 (Small).JPG

DSCF0008 (Small).JPG

DSCF0010 (Small).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
ONEBADMK8,

When I get some time to work on her I may try lowering her, Also xcuse my ignorance but what is meant by "TASCA SUPERMARK, since the largest Lincoln dealership her in RI is owned by a Family named TASCA. Any connection?

Bad Guy said:
ONEBADMK8,

When I get some time to work on her I may try lowering her, Also xcuse my ignorance but what is meant by "TASCA SUPERMARK, since the largest Lincoln dealership her in RI is owned by a Family named TASCA. Any connection?
BAD GUY,

You need to do a little research on 'ol Geno and the Tasca Mark VIII. The absolute baddest Mark VIII to ever come out of Detroit. One of the original test mules for the current '03-'04 supercharged Stangs on the road right now. Take a look at his site. He has kept the Tasca SuperMark in mint condition with only about 5000 miles on it (its a '93). A true gemstone of a car. Give him a call, he'll talk your ear off about it.
icon10.gif
. He has run some 13's with it bone stock!

Coming from a Caddy guy, that's a great looking Mark. Love the red, love the chrome. Sweet classy ride.

Members online

Back