tax refund

dnce0589

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
ight fellas i got some extra money to spend on the ls now i know i HAVE to get some new coils spark plugs and a valve cover gasket but i WANT to tint my windows get some angel eyes and get a new in dash radio if u guys know of any deals or discounts let me know also if u were in my position what would u get with the 700 dollars

Fix it first and get it running right. No point in making it look pretty if it runs like crap. Unless the $700 is what you'll have left over after making the repairs?

I'd tint it first otherwise.

i really want some angel eyes u guys know of ne deals or net specials

also are angel eyes as bright as hid's and which one lasts longer

Definitely address any and all mechanical issues the money you have allows you to. Appearance wise, tint may get the most nods.

If you know how, fix the car yourself to save some money, then tint it.

I woulda been had angel eyes in mine, but i am not trying to pay 200 for some rings. I really want the lights too.

Hids should be brighter than angel eyes

Fix the mechanical issues.

I'd put in these new low beam headlight bulbs. I have these, and am pleased with them everytime I use them... it's such an improvement. It's my favorite modification that I have done.

Philips HIR2 9012 Standard Halogen Headlight Bulb

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=75781

Tint the windows.

Angel eyes, stereo later.

i really want some angel eyes u guys know of ne deals or net specials

also are angel eyes as bright as hid's and which one lasts longer

Angel eyes are just for looks you know that right? They don't replace any of the lights. If you want your HIDs to match get a 6k HID kit.

If you know how, fix the car yourself to save some money, then tint it.

I woulda been had angel eyes in mine, but i am not trying to pay 200 for some rings. I really want the lights too.

Hids should be brighter than angel eyes

You can get them for $150+5 shipping easily.. just email lightwurks and talk with Anthony I have bought 3 sets of rings from him and he always knocks like $50 off my price. I just ordered a set Thursday they are different but we'll see..

Tint > Eyes

What year is your car, and how many miles does it have? When I bought my car, I found a letter from Ford extending the warranty on the ignition coil assemblies and valve cover gaskets to 10 years/100,000 mi under additional coverage program 07M07. I'd call the local dealer and ask them (even if it's past the warranty period, some dealerships will fix known defects like this for free).

If you can't get the coil packs and valve cover gaskets done under warranty, I'd spend the money on these before you do any appearance mods. There's no sense in having the nicest looking paperweight on the block.

Members online

Back