Tampa Meeting

hey guys i have a meeting i have to go to at 6pm on friday it goes till 7:30 if you would like to wait to meet up till about 8 i am in if not i apologize. let me know

sounds good the meeting is supposed to get out at 7:30 but it is at macdill afb. so as soon as it gets out i will shoot up to the walmart appreciate it guys

i talked to the guys at the meeting and changed it for tonight wednesday. so i can still make it at 5pm on friday.

well a couple of us showed up what happened to the rest of you. we are gonna do it again sometime but would like better participation. hope to get some replies

Nice dinner, nice chat and the rest of you fellas were "scared" off. LOL Seriously, we had a nice time and look forward to doing it again...

I would have gone, but couldn't do Friday. Keep us up to date about another Tampa hookup, sounds cool.

Next Meet

No problem mike. Next meeting will be on Satruday May 6th at the Gandy HOOTERS 7pm. This time lets hope for a good turn out. Anyone with caddys or lincolns welcome. or anyopne else just wanting to show is fine as well. Lets hope for a good turn out anyone needing to contact me about it please feel free to call me at 813 951 3376 or write me on here. If there are any problems with day or time that can be addressed i want to make this a regular thing. Invite your friends if you need to lol i want the parking lot filled with lvc members.

SrA Dennis Davis
Macdill Fire Protection
USAF

Looks like we are at around 5 people right now for the 6th of may. hope more decide to go so we can fill the parking lot.

sounds good hopefully you can go. we would be at 6 people then. Hope to see you there

Tampa Meet Tonight

Meeting is tonight 7pm hooters on gandy blvd across the street from sonic. hope to see everyone there

Well i wanna thank Mike and Ray for coming out tonight too bad no one else could come out that said they would. We will have another meet sometime soon ill keep everyone posted.

Yeah all Lincolns at the meet hmmm big surprise! Damn caddy people think there too good to come out there!

Yeah, that's because Lincolns are cool. Blue Oval rules! :cool:

It was cool meeting you guys and your cars and I look forward to future meets.

June 3rd Next Tampa meeting 7pm bennigans on 4th street in st pete. any ques go ahead and contact me lets hope for as bigger showing

sounds good i am taking my ls to get resprayed and i just bought the mclaren grill so that should be on as well. hope to have more people coming. ill keep you updated.

Just a reminder june 3rd at 7pm bennigans on 4th street in st pete. just over the gandy bridge. take a left on fourth and it will be on your right almost immediately

Wicked_LS said:
Just a reminder june 3rd at 7pm bennigans on 4th street in st pete. just over the gandy bridge. take a left on fourth and it will be on your right almost immediately

Yeah so my bad I ain't gonna be therte I forgot

So now this time i get stood up by everyone

Hey everyone I went to the lvc meet tonight and what a surprise i was the only one who showed. I got there at 6:30 and waited till 8:30 for noone so i think i might call it quits on trying to get it started. Let me know if i should just stop or what i mean i am trying and a few are helping like irish_mike, Kainedte, and mr eldo but the rest say there coming and never do. let me know whats up. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back