Tampa Meeting

Wicked_LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
We need to get Tampa and whoever else wants to go to a meeting one night. prefferably on like a saturday. If anyone is interested hit me up and we will work out something.

So...What about a kick-off meeting of Tampa Bay area Cadillac owners and enthusiasts?

alright lets get together april 2nd. name some places and we can decide where at. And if the second aint good let me know

It would be easier for me on Sunday 4/07.
How about a place on Dale Mabry?

hey i am a fire fighter and work eveyr other sunday so if you couldnt do it on the 2nd then i couldnt do it until the 16th

Let's plan for the 16'th - I'm free. Some nice place on Dale Mabry?

Of course all Caddy and Lincoln owners in the Tampa Bay area are welcome.

ok sounds good lets get a quota on how many people can attend and we can find out what is the best place to go to. let me know whats going on
Dennis

Is April 16 Easter Sunday?

That may present a problem.

Any thoughts...?

Saturday the 15th, Friday night the 14'th. Any other suggestions? I'm pretty much open to any weekend...

Friday night April 14 works for me - 7:00 PM, earlier?
Where?
Dale Mabry is convenient, northbound or southbound, either is fine.
What place?

14th sounds great lets meet up 5pm at wal mart on dale mabry next to the best buy. after that we can cruz to where ever people want to eat at or whatever

....I have to say, I do like Crazy Buffet. Something about all you can sushi and filet mignon wins me over every time.

the 14th doesn't sound bad.

sounds like we are at three for the 14th. sounds great possibly four if my buddy andy gets his ls back from lincoln

Great, 3 or 4 guys. See you the 14th, I'll continue to post here...

Members online

Back