tampa gas prices

Looks about the same as STL... :Bang What's bad is to get on your states' website and see how much of that is taxes and where it goes... :mad:

FreeFaller said:
Looks about the same as STL... :Bang What's bad is to get on your states' website and see how much of that is taxes and where it goes... :mad:

Oh I know. They jack up the taxes and promise to target things like education and health care and end paying for stadiums and crap

ya they r just about the same as me im in the west palm beach area i saw the list and i know some of them gas stations i lived in tampa last yr n i thought gas was way cheaper when i compared to down here but from that list we r pretty close

eL eS said:
http://www.tampagasprices.com/

do you have a local website you can post from your city/state?

Hey EL, Cool website. I figure if a station has cheaper regular prices, they'll also have cheaper premium prices. That one at Causway & Falkenburg is always the highest. They must have the best gas in the world. At least they think so.

Fordman said:
Hey EL, Cool website. I figure if a station has cheaper regular prices, they'll also have cheaper premium prices. That one at Causway & Falkenburg is always the highest. They must have the best gas in the world. At least they think so.

true. Yeah they must know somehting the other stations don't know huh. It kills me when I see as much as a 10 cent difference between stations and they are only blocks away from one another.

wassup bucketthead hey do you know about our chat on Thursday at 9pm? Can you make it to the chat?

ya ill try to make it this thurs if i dont forget i think its awesome we now have an active se chapter we used to never have anythin goin on this is great hopefully ill make it on thurs n c u there

just came back from FL, a few days ago. havent been down there is about 6 months. i saw the prices, i almost had a heartattack. its like almost how the prices are here in NY. my girlfriend told me that it might go up more. ohh well.... at least i got some good news ( no i did not save a ton of money switching to geico :p) ill be moving back to FL to live this time. Also i gotta ship my MarkVIII back down again. so yay me! Hopefully prices trickle down by the time i get down there.

look we are gonna get a band of fast marks together and start holding up stage coaches. Not for cash though... to drive! grass has got to be chaper than gas but well all know aint no body riding for free :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back