taillight truble

97lscandy

New LVC Member
Reaction score
ok my center light just flashes then goes out i got a used balest and it dont do nothing i got it on ebay and the guy had 100% good feed back and it dont look like the light comes apart so any ideas will help thankes

glitchm@hotmail.com
email him, tell him you need his aftermarket ballast for your neon. the one you bought obviously is junk just like your original. i would demand a refund from the seller.

brand new, look nothing like original ballasts, but perform like or better than original. $90 bucks shipped to your door.

thankes got to save some bones back up need a low beam bulb to but i got to go to bed thankes again

yea for the price of a used bulb you could get adapters and a new set of aftermarket hids and ballasts.

Does anyone know if any other years have the same bulbs for the headlight. I might just tell my boss i don't want the car anymore there beating the crap out of it while I pay it off.He just hit a pheasent tonight came by to tell me and there are 3 kids jumping all over my back seat if it was hes mustang he would of thrown them out of the car.Sorry to complain to you guys but I am vary aggervated but look caps and periods lol good night.

The bulbs are specific to all 97 and 98 Mark VIIIs, and 96 LSC package Mark VIIIs (as well as a few very late 95s.) Get a set of adapters from DLF and an aftermarket 9006 bulb HID kit from ddmtuning.com and you'll have better lights for less money than a used bulb.

That is what i told my boss he dont listen first time bussiness owner letting it go to hes head to much power if you know what i mean

hello dlfhow much you get for a set of them and that comes with hi and low adapters

Does anyone know if any other years have the same bulbs for the headlight. I might just tell my boss i don't want the car anymore there beating the crap out of it while I pay it off.He just hit a pheasent tonight came by to tell me and there are 3 kids jumping all over my back seat if it was hes mustang he would of thrown them out of the car.Sorry to complain to you guys but I am vary aggervated but look caps and periods lol good night.

There would appear to be a story here....

Members online

Back