switchblade key

shokher

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
would anyone want a switchblade style key for their ls if it contained the remote just like the mercedes and audi keys?

78_1.jpg

I think Majority would love that, but like mharrison said.. depends on the cost

Depends on the quality, if it's gonna be ones of those Ebay type ones, I wouldn't, but if a better quality materials for buttons and stuff, then yea of course. I am willing to pay up to $100 if it's really nice maybe with a chrome lincoln sign.

HyeLifeLS said:
Depends on the quality, if it's gonna be ones of those Ebay type ones, I wouldn't, but if a better quality materials for buttons and stuff, then yea of course. I am willing to pay up to $100 if it's really nice maybe with a chrome lincoln sign.

can't say it better...

sure, as long as whoever made our coils doesnt make it, or our overflow reservoir, or our trannies, or our valve cover gaskets, or our lugnuts, okay thats enough.:drunk:

or the clockspring, rainsense wiper sensor, pcv valve tubing, or window regulators.

or the inside door handles that i had to freakin replace twice :mad: kinda sucks when u go to get out of your car and the damn door wont open up and u gotta get out the passenger side, haha

HyeLifeLS said:

right on...

the reason i am asking is because i am waiting for the patent to go through and then i will be looking for someone to produce them. since i have a ls it will be the first type of key created. then on to gm and the rest that dont do it oem. but only if there is a demand for them of course.

Hate to be a couple months too late with my two cents, but anyone heard if a switchblade key for the LS is available? anywhere? any price? lol

I would like one also, but I would think there is already a patent pending. No update in awhile, so maybe he found this out.

Members online

No members online now.
Back