Swaybar bushings!?!?!

214rod

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok I'll get straight to the point cuz I'm f'ing pissed! here's the problem I go get my bushings replaced(energy suspension) & when the car is done I get in & my f'ing steering wheel is bone hard! It turns but with alot of strength & I mean alot! Anyone know what thease idiots could of messed up or not done right! Thanx in advance LVC!

power steering not working right?

take it back right away.

Oh trust me I had more than a few words with that place, but that's a long story...I didn't go with my regular mechanic. Never been to this place but I think I learned my lesson...stick to my damn mechanic no matter what!:mad:

Hell no...I left got into it with them but I'll take it to my mechanic & have him fix what ever f up they did & pass the charge to them. After all that I don't even want them to touch it anymore. I just went in for a alignment & thought what the hell I'll have them install the bushings while I'm here...knock out two birds with one stone. But that's till Monday just wondering if anyone has a idea what could of gone wrong.

Are the new bushings hitting the tie rods or anything? I just got mine in the mail today :)

Ah probably been in there for days. I should say I finally CHECKED my mail today lol

Are the new bushings hitting the tie rods or anything? I just got mine in the mail today :)

They're not even close to that..

I would say they maybe moved the rack to get to the bolts.. Idk why they would because that's a lot of BS to screw with.. Or disconnected lines? Did you check the fluid level?

Fluid level is the first thing I checked...it is full.

Members online

No members online now.
Back