supermark???

gangstaMK8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Is there any other supermarks out there???? or is there only one i have searched high and low and can only find info on genos i think

At the Romeo engine facility there is a duplicate of Geno's engine sitting in the lobby under display.(I say duplicate in looks only because I'm sure that it's missing parts that would make it run). Geno is the lucky dog for sure. :)

it's only an M90 S/C.

Jereimi's and or Roadboss's will walk all over it. This is also using 8 less fuel injectors, and only one PCM.

Granted it's cool as hell what they did with it back then, and is a GREAT piece of VIII history. Nothing to brag about today as far as power.

why dont people buy the m90 instead of the vortech ? i thought the eaton would be better

94m5 said:
it's only an M90 S/C.

Jereimi's and or Roadboss's will walk all over it. This is also using 8 less fuel injectors, and only one PCM.

Granted it's cool as hell what they did with it back then, and is a GREAT piece of VIII history. Nothing to brag about today as far as power.

gangstaMK8 said:
why dont people buy the m90 instead of the vortech ? i thought the eaton would be better

there is no eaton application for a stock mk8 motor with stock heads - that's why.

Hey guys, bear in mind that the Super Mark was the tops of the chart in it's day. I think it should still be there because of the engineering that was put into it. Most of the stuff we run today weren't even close to being available or buildable back then. ( I.E. Super Chips). Don't underestimate the determination of those who want to whip your butt. I appreciate the kudo's, but trust me when I say I am sure there are folks out there who will put me to shame, either now or some time soon with what they do for their mods. I don't see this as a contest, as I did these mods for myself enjoyment. Smack Down was washed for me so I can't tell you what time the car turns. It has DR's and I was hoping to see 11's but if it didn't I woun't commit suicide because it is only relative to some of the other attributes I enjoy with this ride. (Tons of Torque, and lots of whine, and what the H_ll was that). We need to keep encouraging our willing member to expand and promote newer stuff as well (twin turbos) Any ways "Hat's off to the Super Mark".

I have no quarrel with the supermark. I am just saying as of NOW, it's kinda obsolete. :)

Now, ask me if I would own one given the chance to buy it?

BTW, I'm commin for you, jeremi, and Scott Levine. :D Does he still have his gen 1 with the Vortech'd Hyland motor?

Well Put Roadboss

Nicely Said, But Your Mark Is Badasss Bro, Thats A Nice Peice Of Mark If I Say So Myself, But The Supermark Is Rare History And I Would Chop Off Both Of My Gizz Tanks For A Supermark, Even If A Little Slower, History Man, Mark History Goes Way Back...

Twinturbo Mark Would Be Real Ingenious And I Have To Say Never Seen One, Would Like To If Anyone Has Pics...

My Hats Off To Ya Roadboss, You Are Humble Even Know You Have A Sweet Mark, And The Right Attitude For This Site, Rock On:d :d

if i remember correctly the supermark could still get more power from what geno said i think it still need more work....

lincolnboy said:
if i remember correctly the supermark could still get more power from what geno said i think it still need more work....

Yes, It possibly could, BUT the more you turn the boost up on that little M90 the more heat your gonna get along with it. The M90 is fine for low boost apps with a 4.6 Liter application, but is'nt efficient enough to start cramming alot of air into it. You could throw water injection, methonol injection, or nitrous on top of it to cool the intake air, but I don't feel it would be worth it to add to a rare car like the Tasca.

The M112 is bigger, and a bit more efficient which is why Ford and others are running them on thier 4.6's now. Whipple, and Kenne Bell blow the 112 outta the friggin water tho. On a side note.....does ANYONE know what kind of internals the Tasca is running? Forged anything, or stock VIII block?

This might have been told befor but I want to know how Geno got the car in the first place and how does ford feel about him having a car that they had no plans building. Do they call or send letters or do they not care? Just curious. It may be obselete but how many cars in its class could beat it when it was built?

Won it on Ebay. And has the title for it, so Ford can suck a dick if they don't like it.

As far as leading it's class back in the day.....I've never argued that point, and have no reason to. It was, and still IS a badass car. BUT there are other VIII's out there today that will walk all over it.

Im wondering if you get the 03/04 cobra heads and try it that way, what do you guys think about it. Or has it already been tried?

Already tried and with good results ... :D

Stock block won't hold up too well above 400rwhp though.

P5160015.JPG

Forged block and 535 RWHP at #13.5 lbs boost 94 Octane, KB intercooled.
Yes it's been done, and we love to whine!! :D :D

100_2677A.jpg

Roadboss said:
Forged block and 535 RWHP at #13.5 lbs boost 94 Octane, KB intercooled.
Yes it's been done, and we love to whine!! :D :D

is that the kb 1.7 for the 96-98 cobras?

Members online

No members online now.
Back