Supercharger

M98

LVC Gold from Afghnistan
Reaction score
I was just recently home from afghanistan and looked for 2 solid weeks for someone that would be willing to supercharge my mark VIII along with a set of headers. Does anybody out there have any ideas on who I can get into contact with about doing the job. I would really love to put a KB on the mark. I am looking for someone around illinois but not impartial to having it driven to another state to have the job done. What would be a good set of headers for my gen 1?
Thanks Ryan

Have you talked to Lonnie at Blue Oval Chips?
he's a former serviceman and does alot of mark 8 modifications and tuning.

Give Ryan at Injected Engineering a call. They did everything to my Mark including the Brembo's, forged billet wheels, forged stroker motor and supercharger, etc. They do it all. :) Good Luck with your build!

http://www.injectedengineering.com/

Ph. 678-449-6871
Fx. 678-581-6200
info@injectedengineering.com

DSC01447.jpg

DSC03349.jpg

DSC03339.jpg

If you can't find anyone their you can hop over to michigan and have Lidio do it. Good thing about that is if Lidio's swamped, You could have Diamond Fabrication do the headers (custom and coated) and charger then send it to Lidio's to tune it like most do.
http://www.alternativeauto.com/

Anderson Ford in Clinton IL......one of the largest motorsports dealers in the US.....and very good at mods.

illinoismkviii and mn8 where ya'll at in illinois? im in pekin-peoria area and k9 is in east peoria-washington area.

Mike is my cousin and I know know his friend, he has a two tone white and black mark 8. Does anybody know who did the work. He told me it was somebody in indiana I believe.
Mike's friend is in IL and he has a supercharged second gen... kb b head kit...

Anybody have any ideas on which supercharger would be the best for the mark

I dont know for sure what I am going to do I am really in the design phase of this right now as I will not be home from afghanistan till december. I will have this job completed before I get home though. so any ideas on what to do I am truely thankful for and will try to get out to PA next year as long as I am not deployed again

Anybody have any ideas on which supercharger would be the best for the mark

Sure. The best supercharger is probably the Whipple 4.5. Well, that's only if you want to wait for it to officially come out, have a built motor and driveline, have a big pile of cash, and your goal is as much power as is possible out of a SC. :D

While we are on the subject what is need to be done to my motor and driveline to be able to accept a supercharger that produces over 11psi?

Mike is my cousin and I know know his friend, he has a two tone white and black mark 8. Does anybody know who did the work. He told me it was somebody in indiana I believe.

Blue oval chips is in danville, in. Could have been them.

While we are on the subject what is need to be done to my motor and driveline to be able to accept a supercharger that produces over 11psi?

Lol... driveline NOTHING, but to make it hold up to the horsepower level, a few things...

Engine, you need to decide what kind of blower you want first...

Members online

No members online now.
Back