Sunday Sunday Sunday

MarkOfDeath

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
We are having a meet and it should be a good one weather is going be nice and everything, I cant wait.

Heres the basics

Where: Hooters 1303 Butterfield Road Downers Grove, IL 60515
When: October 16, 2005 11:00am Sunday
Why: Because I miss every freakin meet

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless you guys are there later, I won't make it. I am a cub master and we have a canoe trip in the am. Supposed to finish before noon so the earliest I could make is 1:30 or so. Oh well.

MonsterMark said:
Unless you guys are there later, I won't make it. I am a cub master and we have a canoe trip in the am. Supposed to finish before noon so the earliest I could make is 1:30 or so. Oh well.
You are doing better than i am Bryan, i can't make it there!!!!!!!

we should be there later then one 1:30, I dont know why we wouldnt be, you better show up.

:I We would probably still be there around 1:30 I don't see why not. Try to make Bryan it be great to have you there. :Beer

MonsterMark said:

Oh - if your gonna be wearing your cubmaster uniform, we'll wait for you!

Everyone bring your camera!

Joeychgo said:
Oh - if your gonna be wearing your cubmaster uniform, we'll wait for you!

Everyone bring your camera!
Smoeone please take a pic of that, it would be a Kodak moment. :biggrin:

I'm In.... Rich, I'll be 2 for 4 now. I see your beginning to make up excuses, I may just have to be on your case now. LOL JK. Let's make this one hell of a time. :Beer

mespock said:
Oh and Bryan I want to see the little scarf thing.... You'd be so cute..

Put it in Debi's thread LOL
It would be a Kodak moment!!!!!!!

:woowoo2: So was there a Hooters show or not ??????????? I'm workin... :woowoo2:

Members online

No members online now.
Back