Summit Racing - Ohio - All Ford Show 2013 | Anybody?

Bullschmidt

LVC Photographer
Reaction score
Two months away is the Summit Racing All Ford Show at the Tallmadge, Ohio Flagship Store. The last couple of years some LS owners have went. Is anybody interested in going this year? I had a couple people ask me offline if I was going. Thought I would throw it out there for anybody who is interested.

In the past we have all met up in the morning by Summit and then all drove in together. Show runs from about 10am-5pm.

Sunday July 14th, 2013.

Details:

http://www.summitracing.com/expertadviceandnews/calendar/upcoming/2013-all-ford-show

CHIT!!!!!!! If I had the time, I would be there in a heartbeat.

Ran into some of you guys last year at the show... I'll be there if I get back from the Arthritis show in Dublin on time.

Hey Bull, I will be in Canton dropping off the parts to 2002_LincolnLS. What to meet up and grab a bite?

Ran into some of you guys last year at the show... I'll be there if I get back from the Arthritis show in Dublin on time.

You don't happen to be the owner of the maroon B3R Mark8 do you? I have seen it around a few times, most recently down at their dyno day a few weeks ago...

Hey Bull, I will be in Canton dropping off the parts to 2002_LincolnLS. What to meet up and grab a bite?

When will you be coming by? As long as I'm available I'm down to go grab some food and a beer

When will you be coming by? As long as I'm available I'm down to go grab some food and a beer

Looks like late wednesday night evening. All day thursday. Till I rool out to Cleveland area.

thursday after 5 I am open the three of us can meet up go out and grab some food and a beer,

Looks like late wednesday night evening. All day thursday. Till I rool out to Cleveland area.

As in the day after tomorrow? If so, I am booked up for the 4th on Thursday, but could do late wed or anytime on friday. FYI if you are coming up to the Cleveland area that is closer to me then down where 2002 lives. But I am not opposed to driving down that way. He is an hour from me

You don't happen to be the owner of the maroon B3R Mark8 do you? I have seen it around a few times, most recently down at their dyno day a few weeks ago...

Yep... That's mine. What were you driving that day? I didn't see any other Lincolns.

Yep... That's mine. What were you driving that day? I didn't see any other Lincolns.

I had my LS there. You must have just missed it, or mistook it as a BMW since I was parked with some of the 335i guys who went on the dyno.

I might get to the show a little late, not to late.

Have my girlfriends company party on sunday, thought it was on saturday, but should be there around 2ish but can easily hang out after.

As in the day after tomorrow? If so, I am booked up for the 4th on Thursday, but could do late wed or anytime on friday. FYI if you are coming up to the Cleveland area that is closer to me then down where 2002 lives. But I am not opposed to driving down that way. He is an hour from me

Next week bro. I have to make a delivery in Bellevue area on Friday.

Im in warren. Id like to meet up Saturday if anybody is interested?

Unless anything comes up, i will b there with my son(2 1/2 years old, anybody else have any squirts to bring?)...might as well get him into cars at an early age :)

I PM'd you bigwayner and DKcloud. Let me know what you guys are planning on doing.

Members online

No members online now.
Back