Suicide doors on a mark??? anyone seen or could photochop.

Chromebrow

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I searched but came up empty handed.
I've been sitting on a suicide door kit I was going to use on my other car but found its close to impossible to do on it.
Then I thought about putting the kit on my old cads, but didn't want a conti wannabe.

So Ive been thinking for along time about doing this but just not sure how it would look. These marks are so good looking stock that id hate to mess it up. Has anyone seen one or does anyone have the mad skills to PS some sui's on a mark?

I hope I didn't ask this already a long time ago, it kinda sounds familiar as I wrote it. That'll get me verbally abused real quick.

I always thought about it too, I think it'd be sick as hell, even Lambo doors ain't too bad on a Mark. I know I'll get flamed for the second comment but Mark's are so unique, they actually kinda pull them off.

i would love to see some suicide doors on a mark

Mine can be the guinea pig but I can't weld or paint so anybody got a shop and skills I got a car and the complete kit.

Mine can be the guinea pig but I can't weld or paint so anybody got a shop and skills I got a car and the complete kit.

Find you a nice body/custom shop. My guess would be about $1000 for the s. doors. The good thing about doing s.doors on a mark 8 is the big door and plenty of room to fit in when you can't open the door that wide.

I'll have my welding machine in 2 weeks, you can talk to Bill about paint... Just bring it to me.
It won't be cheap

I've been wanting Lambo doors on mine, but I won't do it with a framed door. If I ever get a shell that doesn't get shot at I may play around with some mods, like cutting the top of the door and welding it to the body, the only prob is the upper glass track

Hey sapp. Thread steal. What the details on the motor yous got for sell. Pm

Myself, I was angry, so, it was either the car with dents in every panel, or Bill..

Bill said that Arrows sticking out of his chest wasn't a sexy look, even after I assured him that he wouldn't feel it, and they would go all the way through

lambo_doors_-_so_played_out_lambos_dont_even_have_them.jpg

A mark door is going to be extremely tricky just because of the weight, a s. door would be cool though.

I said on the other forum that Lambo doors just don't do it but they are not all the bad really.Just not my taste.Suicide doors I think would look a lot better.They look nice the T-Birds.

I could have swore someone had done it before on a Mark. :confused:

Okay I guess I should have said anyone with the skills, a shop and that doesnt live 3 states away.
Cost would be an issue as well so Id definetly have to run around with a primered car for about a year before I could afford to paint it. Which I'm not against doing.

Okay that T-Bird is crazy. I'm doing it, someday:( I hate working retail and not having money.

Have fun extending and re-routing the wires. Not to mention the P.I.T.A. it will be to enter and exit the car. Good Times.......

wiring I can do. The hard part for me is the welding, I've done it once and it sucked.
Getting in and out will be fine, the door will open to almost a 90 degree angle.
It doesnt matter anyway, I always put style before comfort.

Members online

No members online now.
Back