Stupid Door Handle Broke...

MatthewDavid

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So my door handle on our 97 mark lsc busted a couple weeks ago... found the handle... got it painted and installed all for a 100 bucks... BUT... now the bezel around it busted... so the handle rattles around... and of course the part is listed as discontinued... I was just curious if anyone on here knows where I might be able to find the part?... I heard some parts on continentals work... is this one of them?... hopefully... I'm just scared the handles gonna snap again!... thanks for the help guys!

I really am hating these handles too. Was a major PITA to get a handle for mine and I ended up with a Conti handle which I didnt want. I installed it on the car and it was OK for a week or so but now its rubbing on the housing and sometimes sticks up and thats with using both hands to open the door and NEVER pulling it from the handle. :(

damn that sucks... yeah I found the handle and bezel on ebay... so hopefully it works... the gasket that goes with was pretty hard... but i called like 4 lincoln dealerships around here and found one... thanks though... crap does suck... just paid to get the handle fixed now it's gonna cost me another 140 to get it done again they're gonna paint it for free at least

Members online

No members online now.
Back