stuff for sale

XxbmxlsxX

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
black mclaren grill 250

black wings west 3 piece spoiler 250

black gen2 trunk with all 4 lightly tinted two-tone tails 350

hotside turbo piping made by ills, has ypipe and rear section with flange for turbo 200. might sell turbo, oil pump and intercooler but not sure yet

19x8 inch wheels with nexxen tires 245s on front 275s on rear, lots of tread left. wheels in great shape and only set youll find. best offer

ill post pics later, most people have seen pics of my car. car was totalled. wheels, trunk and grill werent on the car. everything is in great shape

shoot me some offers. im in st louis, mo and would prefer local cuz im lazy

sorry to hear about the car. glws of this stuff. Those wheels are awesome. Should go fast.

Damnit. You would do this now. I just bought that spoiler to see how it would look on my LS. How is the condition of yours since it is already black? I may just buy yours.

PMd

Perfect really.put some new 3m tape on it and stick it on. Im sure our paint codes should be the same. Ill get some pics for ya later today. Personally I was gonna take the ends off and see what it looked like just the trunk piece

Yea I just bought an unpainted one. But if yours is in good condition I will just buy it since it will already be paint matched. Did you have a shop paint it?

Spoiler was painted by osbornes auto body in st peters missouri. Very reputable shop. Turbo piping would work on any ls. Was made by ills, not sts.he had it on his v8.

Spoiler was painted by osbornes auto body in st peters missouri. Very reputable shop. Turbo piping would work on any ls. Was made by ills, not sts.he had it on his v8.

Okay so just to confirm, your car is the Ebony: Code UA color correct?

PM me your paypal

As far as i know the LS only came in one color black which is indeed ebony.

Yea I think it is the same color, just making sure your car was never repainted.

But yea PM me your paypal and I'll take the spoiler.

I deffinatley intrested in your turbo parts other than the turbo itself that I find my own. If you could pm me price you would like that would be great thanks.

Turbo piping would work on any ls. Was made by ills, not sts.he had it on his v8.

That's something to put in the memory bank.. Thanks..

And yes, rear mount turbo setup ILLS made.. Not STS.. (I sometimes loose my head and start calling things by the makers)..

manoli I will sell you the unpainted spoiler, your LS is not black.

crap. spoiler will need a repaint. apparently i messed it up in a fit of rage a few weeks ago. im an idiot

Interested in wheel pics; for offset and condition. I could be very interested. :grin:

Members online

Back