STS vs ELDORADO

1995STS

New LVC Member
Reaction score
ok im new to this site as of today and i want to know what is faster the 1995 sts or the 1995 eldorado or all years in general if this has been talked about before i am sorry

etc always tops out the sts due to weight especally in 98 when the sts got even heavier with the redesign

so then the ETC is the fastest cadillac they make besides u know the newer ones they say the sts is the fastest? they also say the sts is the top of the line caddilac so yeah confusing

deville concourse and later the deville dhs was caddys top of the line car the FLEET car so to speak, it was never the sister cars the seville and eldo..

the eldo and seville as sister cars... same engine same tranny same suspension, so obviously if you add more weight, its gonna be slower than the other...

But if you are street racing, it would mostly depend on the driver. If one or the other spins off the line, it would be the other cars win. And wouldn't the deville be a sister car too since it has the same engine and same tranny but I don't think it has the same suspension.
Deville would be a competition to the seville too in a race. As I understand the deville DTS is about 40-60 pounds heavier then the seville STS.

I think the Deville is geared higher, besides being a different body group. They seem to get better hwy fuel mileage even though they're bigger.

Nice line up, mark0101!:burnout:

yea they do get really good gas mileage. V8 giving 28 MPG(maybe even more since my cars give better then the are suppose to)

..........wow how the heck did this fourm went from sts to eldorado to deville ok im asking what is faster here guys lol

The eldorado is the fastest, sorry for changing the subject.

can i make the sts faster then the eldo or just not possible bc i know xms performane has a 340 hp sts

1995 Cadillac STS 6.4 14.7
1995 Cadillac ETC 6.6 14.8

this is what i got off edmunds laugh at me if im wrong lol but ses here sts is faster

Like we have said the eldorado and the STS are neck to neck but the eldo is alittle (just alittle faster) then the STS.

eldo and seville are sister cars....
same interior same options same platform till the redesign in 98 for the sts

so can any one tell me the manufacture that sells chips for the 1995 sts thank you :)

nope no chips available in 95 caddy went to internal memory aka need a programmer, no chip. You have to have remove the comp and send it out to be flashed with more performance, this was the only year for this and the last year where pcm upgrades were possible. in 96 caddy went to obd2 and as of yet no one has ever hacked the cadillac odb2 pcm.

Members online

Back