STS or Accord

dcisnice

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Okay, I have a 97 Caddy STS and my girl friend as an 03 accord ex (V6) coupe... I wanna know how I'd stack up again that.. we're putting money on it, and I want to know if its worth it...

How will I stand?

your kidding right please tell me your kidding.....
you woudnt even have to go full throttle to kill her

Actually, I was just reading through the Car and Driver test results and found that the Accord EX V6 (2006 probably) runs 14 second quarter miles so it may just be a good race...:(

There are tons of cars now that run 14s. The times have caught up with our beloved Caddy's...

Kale

thats true but I would have to say the STS, make sure you get a good lanuch

okay, I won... It wasn't my girl friends car, it was the same model and year though,

Fast race, from the start, the accord pulled off and then around 60 mph, I realed it in, and passed it, it ended up being a me winning, but their front bumper being at my door.. fast race though, now, I have some confidence, what about a 2006 mustang, with the v8.

06? the redesign.. yea hell eat you not by much though old 4.6 mustangs till 04 youll win i do in my 97 ETC

CadillacETC1997 said:
old 4.6 mustangs till 04 youll win i do in my 97 ETC
True but remember you beat him on high if my memory serves me right and it also depends on the driver if its mannual.

as soon as the N* hits 4k RPM its buh bye... off the line yuh i will get handled but even in an 1/8 i more than make up for it take a look at this vid.. i crushed all 3 of these cars in an 1/8 which usually caddys suck at my modded etc hauls though i destoryed that iroc (ps i loved the 3rd race the announcer went "ELDORADO... Does you dad know what your doing?" my dad was the one who was filing it ahaah

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...n=149259F8-8D7A-5DA9-0CCA935C27F7562711356584

vid of my exhaust

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...n=149259F8-8D7A-5DA9-0CCA935C27F7562711356584

Maybe I will try on a GT with my Mark since Eldorado is the same as the Mark VIII.
BTW what is your 1/4 mile?

wasnt a 1/4 it was an 1/8 and i did 6.629 1/8 against the modded Grand AM (i didnt pick up slips for the other races)

my Eldo has a custom exhaust i made myself cat back.

factory Z rated euro package helps alot haha

CadillacETC1997 said:
wasnt a 1/4 it was an 1/8 and i did 6.629 1/8 against the modded Grand AM (i didnt pick up slips for the other races)

my Eldo has a custom exhaust i made myself cat back.

factory Z rated euro package helps alot haha
You mean 9.629

MediumD said:
Didn't we determine that's like a 440' track or something like that on CF?

I remember that thread. I believe your right. Still a good kill though.

Members online

Back