Stranger in the house! hahaha

. And thanx to everyone who totally jacked my thread talkin about phones! )

Yeah, sorry about that :shifty:

We all love pics of mods or even just pics of the ls, we proved it a few days ago, everyone and their mothers when pic crazy

Sup man! Where you been? Get rid of those LEDs man.

I actually dont think they look bad. Just have to see daytime pics to see how they are.

haha,,,,,no hints.......not yet....lol
and I like my cheesy leds....get nothing but compliments so far! haha.... here is that day pic.....
led_morning.jpg

-JJ :cool:

well the a4 is more related to the LS with the two circle fogs and the headlights the dont curve around or up the fender

My next project revealed....... custom grille & custom foglights! =)
Can't wait! Hahaha.......I also am trying to find a nice lip....my friend has an account with VIS & AIT... so I'm thinkin of goin down there to see his rep. And he will let me test fit some different lips to see if they fit! Possibly even a small roof spoiler. We'll see! Haha. Also will be ordering eyelids from lsk soon. =) then I need a paint job. Some little girl hit my rear driverside bumper looking for her stoooopid dog! Eh! I need more $$$$$ LOL :D

Customs fogs? Any more hints on that?

Alax......fogs will be custom! Haha...that's it for now....still drawin up the blue prints...but have an idea for the final product! Haha....and fastls....what kinda grille do u have? Any pics? I am gunna do mine soon! =) then the fogs! LoL.

in the first pic...what are the jackstands actually supporting? That doesnt look like a proper support point?

Welcome back.:) The LS looks good as always. Looking forward to seeing your new mods. I added a few new mods myself.:rolleyes:

LSEguy.....its on the frame in the front.....and the rear its on the frame as well.....had to put them near something that will hold the stands from slipping....my driveway has a slope. My dad knew how to do it....he has jacked up cars here nearly 100times....and all different models....from fords to chevys to G35s to lexus.....shoot....my garage...is a GARAGE! haha.
and thanks rollin.....looks Kleen in the pics still....but in reality...i need a paintjob! BAD! haha. soon....real soon! what mods have u added to your already extensive list???

I custom painted my grille..

Color-matched the chrome and did Duplicolor's Metalicast Silver Metallic on the waterfall. I think it looks b!tchen for the ~$35 I paid for materials. I also used Dupilcolor's etching primer for the whole thing. Has excellent adhesion to both the waterfall and chrome (scuffed up and cleaned well of course)..

Pics are on a thread I started that said L@@K at what I have been up to

LSEguy.....its on the frame in the front.....and the rear its on the frame as well.....had to put them near something that will hold the stands from slipping....my driveway has a slope. My dad knew how to do it....he has jacked up cars here nearly 100times....and all different models....from fords to chevys to G35s to lexus.....shoot....my garage...is a GARAGE! haha.
and thanks rollin.....looks Kleen in the pics still....but in reality...i need a paintjob! BAD! haha. soon....real soon! what mods have u added to your already extensive list???

1. BMW M5 lip spoiler
2. Color matched the front factory grille with a red Lincoln star.
3. "V8" emblems pinstriped "old school" style on front fenders.
4. Installed Alpine W203 CD/DVD player headunit.
5. Redid the trunk set-up. Added two PPI chrome series amps, 2 pairs of Sony 6.5 " co-axial speakers, up-graded the Memphis 10's, and another LED light bar.
6. Shaved, painted, and pinstirped the plenm cover.
7. Painted fuse cover and strut covers in engine bay.

Here are the pictures of the new mods. Not trying to :highjack" your thread bro.

100_6087.jpg

100_6082.jpg

100_6088.jpg

LS 243.jpg

LS 248.jpg

100_6388.jpg

LS 262a.jpg

LS 297.jpg

100_6303.jpg

Hey thansk rain! Glad to be back!
Rollin...nice list of add ons! And nicer pix! (As always!)
And fast....I was gunna paint my grill...but I'm gunna do somthing a lil different... well I'm gunna try! Hahahaha

Hey thansk rain! Glad to be back!
Rollin...nice list of add ons! And nicer pix! (As always!)
And fast....I was gunna paint my grill...but I'm gunna do somthing a lil different... well I'm gunna try! Hahahaha

Hahaha......Out of control! Crazy rollin! Haha. I want your trunk! Hahaha.... and yeah, FastLS....I can't wait either....but I don't wanna rush it...and have it come out horrible! Haha
Alax....if u see this post.....Would you be down to bust a mod day @ my pad??? And whoever else is in socal is welcome! Haha

Yeah, I'd be down. I dont know if I'll have somehting to do, but I'm down

Ok...for sure! I so want to check out your eyelids, grille, angeleyes, shooot, your whole car! And maybe pick your brain a little bit! Haha....

Hey J J,

I did not realize you where back on here. Good to hear about what you have been up to. Let me know when you want to do the MOD garage day and I try real hard to show. Glad you are back. Can't wait till you get your computer up and running for photoshop designs.

Members online

Back