Stranger in the house! hahaha

KleenLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Whats up people!?!? How have the forums been??? I have missed it so! For all of you guys that know me....I am no longer engaged, nor married....yup yup... single again after 4 years! but that happened at the beg. of the year! I am good now....No computer still......will have one soon! i miss my photoshop! haha. I do have some pix....My LS was crazy for a bit... since the last time I have been on, I went thru a throttle body & sensor...2 coils...and ya...on the upside....Full cat back MagnaFlow Exhuast with 4"Tips...and just yesterday I finished all four cross drilled/slotted disc w/ceramic pads! and a new led upgrade......enough about me.....soooo are there a lot of newbie LS'rs in here? How are all the old school ones??? SoCal LS's....you guys still here??? haha.

I will try to log on whenever I can! :)
Take care everyone!!!! -JJ

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i318/CrayZx2
/4769799368_4bf749cd94_b.jpg
4769797876_30d67d2b5e_b.jpg

4769794964_be3a344b1e_b.jpg

4769156645_37e933d174_b.jpg

4769156093_3d7f8d6f06_b.jpg

4769154775_2c5c54df7b_b.jpg

So Cal right here!

LED's dont look bad. Another member just did that but I little diff.What happened to your black rims?

Welcome back.

Thanks guys....and cool side note...my new phone can go on this site! Yeaaaah for smart phones! Hahaha....and I still have my black rims....but they need tires...and I wanna repaint them before I put them back on! (My bro curbbed it a little! Aahhh!) My car needs a paint job too; and I also have a wings west 3peice flush spoiler juss sittin in my garage begging to be painted and installed! LoL....all in good time! Alax...btw.....where in socal r ya?

Welcome back! I remember you from before I even owned an LS.

Car is looking great! And yea weird, some member just joined with that same LED strip setup. Looks pretty cool!

Tails look great! No melting on your end I see... lol

Downey, like 10 min from LA...... without traffic. You?

Hahaha
No melting! Haha....
And no CrackBerry...haha...got The new HTC MyTouch Slide...th new android system is sick!
And Downey is not far at all! I'm in west covina...like by Walnut & City of Industry...koo koo. Any of u socalers have any meets lately??? Or any planned?

ouch, what do yo have now?
My sister has the google android phone, she loves it, left her blackberry touch for it.

Yeah you're close man.

Me, Leo, LS4me, and T_man, went to the fabulous fords forever car show. There were 2 other guys there with ls'es but from LSSOC forum I think. It was cool.

I hope we can get another so cal meet going before summer is over, i'd be in for sure. There are a good amount of so cal ppl here, but a few months ago when I posted a thread about a meet no one wanted to

And no CrackBerry...haha...got The new HTC MyTouch Slide...th new android system is sick!

Isn't it awesome!

htc=fail...... I returned 9 on waranty

I had a HTC touch pro 1 and returned that like 3 times under warranty and said screw this and sold it..

ouch, what do yo have now?
My sister has the google android phone, she loves it, left her blackberry touch for it.

I have the HTC Droid Incredible and have nothing but awesome things to say about it. With that fast of a processor, you should see how fast it brings up LVC.. :D

Isn't it awesome!

I had a HTC touch pro 1 and returned that like 3 times under warranty and said screw this and sold it..

I have the HTC Droid Incredible and have nothing but awesome things to say about it. With that fast of a processor, you should see how fast it brings up LVC.. :D

Nice. I have a reg flip phone. I forgot the name of it,alias2 maybe, but it's the one that flips like a normal flip phone and flip another way to use as a qwerty keyboard. Smart phones are sweet, but they are too bulky for me. Thats about all there is now to choose so i might have to get one of those next time my phone breaks.

i switched to a BB Curve

Hasn't frozen on you? Thats why my sister finally switched out of blackberries, it kept freezing

I'm not really a fan on the BBs.. Except for the Storm.. I guess I just like the touch screen.

I also had the HTC Imagio. Now that was a piece of junk. They gave me that while I was on the wait list for the Incredible.

:eek: I just realized something........IT'S SULLY! I thought you left and were fed up with lvc. Welcome back to you too

I'm not really a fan on the BBs.. Except for the Storm.. I guess I just like the touch screen.

I also had the HTC Imagio. Now that was a piece of junk. They gave me that while I was on the wait list for the Incredible.

i cant stand touch screens

Nice.. I have the Alias 1 on another contract that will be up soon. I think that is a good phone.

Yeah you better say that :p. I'm the only one out of my friends that doesn't have a smart phone. Half of then wip out their iphones and the other half wip out their black berries. I am the only on that can FLIP my phone open :cool:, beat that smart phones

Thanks again to everyone for the welcome back. And thanx to everyone who totally jacked my thread talkin about phones! Hahahahaha jk jk....I love my htc so far! Androids are the best! Anyways.... I have a few more custom mods up my sleeve...will try to get'em done quick so I can have pix! 8)

Members online

Back