Stock '06 chrome wheels FOR SALE

T-Money

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
OK, I recently upgraded to some nice 19" wheels on my ls and will no longer be needing my stock wheels. They are used. There are minor imperfections on some of the wheels. minor curb rash, etc. i only notice it when i am up close when cleaning my wheels.. As you can see from the pics they still clean up really nice.. They have been Midwest driven, im not sure how long the stock chrome is expected to last but based on how its held up over the last 5 years, id say its at least good for another 5..

Asking 300+shipping, but will consider any offers.. thanks

they come with 20 stock lug nuts, and if u need the center caps i can throw them in also..

email me at tyknox5@gmail.com for questions or offers

wheels001.jpg

wheels002.jpg

wheels003.jpg

wheels004.jpg

wheels005.jpg

wheels006.jpg

wheels007.jpg

wheels008.jpg

wheels009.jpg

wheels010.jpg

wheels012.jpg

wheels013.jpg

wheels011.jpg

wheels014.jpg

Picture004.jpg

THANKS

They are nice wheels indeed.

Only reason i still rock them on my ride.

They are awesome,. Id like to just keep them, but it would just be to look at them every so often, they would be alot more useful on someones LS.:) And as much as i will miss them, my new wheels are worthy replacements..Ill be posting a new thread with them soon..

Where are the new wheels?

andrizzle, they are on, they look good, and pictures are coming.. Ive been working alot extra to make up for all the cash i just blew on them.. I was going to try and lower it and get a spoiler like yours on mine before posting a new thread showing them.. but i might just clean it up really nice on monday and go out for a photoshoot..

is there any way to get a quote on shipping without going to the store? Sorry to anyone who was expecting a quote today i did not make it to the store before i had to be at work this morning./.

i have an 02 ls with the sport 17 inch wheels, will my tires fit these or ar they a different width

if i find out the weight and i have the boxes and know the size of them can i just go to ups.com and get a quote?.. i might have to do that when i get off work..

Yes you can do that as long as you have all the info u listed

If you take them for ups to package, you can expect shipping to be around $30 a piece. If not then around $25. Thats about how much my 8 spokes cost to ship.

You can call a local ups store, telk them what your shipping. Theyll ask for dimensions and weight, and if you want them to pack them for you, and theyll give you a pretty accurate quote.

looks like shipping is just under 100.. i tried to PM everyone that was inquiring quotes

Members online

No members online now.
Back