Stock '02 Chrome 5 Spoke Wheels w/ Tires FOR SALE

Pinknuts

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
For sale are the stock chrome 5 spoke wheels off of my 2002 Premium Ls. They are in great condition. They come with 275/40/17 Maxxis rear tires with tons of tread and 235/50/17 Cooper front tires with plenty of tread also. Also come with all 20 stock chrome lug nuts. The only pics I have right now are the ones of them on my car from a few months ago. If you guys need anymore up close pics I can go take some, but they are at my buddies shop right now being stored. Let me know what you think.

Price is $500 OBO plus shipping. Thanks for looking!

Here are some pics of the wheels on my car from a while ago.

IMAG0149.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0162.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

i like them especially with the grille. Know off hand if they fit on a Gen 2 no prob? They probably do..

i like them especially with the grille. Know off hand if they fit on a Gen 2 no prob? They probably do..

Yep like Alax said they will fit no problem. They are my favorite set of OEM wheels. But that's just me. Let me know if you are interested and we can work something out.

Are those Maxxis snow tires by any chance? or do you know which series they are?

other question. For you front and rear bumpers, did you paint the chrome strip or take it out and then paint the plastic under it?

other question. For you front and rear bumpers, did you paint the chrome strip or take it out and then paint the plastic under it?

Sport Model = No chrome strips on bumpers

my car has the strip and I want it gone. Just don't know how it will look with it missing. im assuming just like the sport or does that have a totally different bumper?

I love these wheels as much,, but not as much as our new ones.. :)

and if you get your 500 for these i will be jealous, because im selling my 06 stock chrome wheels for 300 and they are clean aswell..

Jorge,
This guy sold the car long ago, and the car has since been sold and resold several more times.

and he hasn't logged in since April 2012 so I doubt he'll see this.

Hopefully whoever bought them will chime in, if they ever sold.

Members online

No members online now.
Back