Still Shocked This Morning..... Anderson Silva Got KTFO!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Watched the fights last night. Shocked over the Weidman/Silva fight. I picked Weidman to win by sub or TKO in the second or third round. What I got was SHOCKING. Weidman won my TKO. Silva made a clown out of himself.

Don't care if your the "GOAT". Which I disagree with. After watching the fight and seeing how Silva lost. He is the "COAT". Greatest "C"lown "O"f "A"ll "T"imes. He disrespected himself and the sport by his behavior in the cage. He deserved to lose. Nothing about his action says "champ". More like "chump". I am glad Weidman knocked him the &#$@ out.

Silva saying he doesn"t want a rematch is BS. Its a ploy to get the UFC to throw more money at him to get him to fight Weidmen again. Don't believe it for a second.

For you conspiracy threorist out there. Silva didn't throw the fight. Why would he risk getting "banned" for life from ever fighting in the U.S.? Why would anyone allow another person to get punched in the face on purpose? Not to mention the three shots Weidman landed after getting knocked out. The payoff isn't worth risking getting banned or seriously hurt. Remember, your in a cage. The other guy is trying to cave your face in or break your limbs.

Congrats to Weidman!!!!

To Silva, lesson learned. Doubt it. Your a clown and you got what was coming to you. You disrespect a fighter and the sport. You get "owned". Now, fans are turning on you. Wonder how NIKE feels about your BS now?

That was some b.s. I wouldnt even consider it a knockout, weidman barely even made contact with him

That was some b.s. I wouldnt even consider it a knockout, weidman barely even made contact with him

Just for the hell of it. http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=84504149#post84504149

Which time? The fake "wobble" Silva did that led up to him getting KTFO? The left cross that caught Silva on the chin? Or the three shots Silva took on the ground? Or maybe Silva has a glass chin?

Please tell me your not one of those conspiracy guys. Why would Silva risk everything to throw a fight?

I like this series of pictures.
Silva "showboating".
Silva getting KTFO.
Silva in dreamland.
Silva napping.
Silva getting a second, third, fourth opinion. Was he knocked out?

Spider1.jpg

USP-MMA_-UFC-162-Silva-vs-Weidman-silva2.jpg

20130706_lbm_aj4_384-e3b4499aefa1454965051e095ff0a6c6.jpg

20130706_lbm_aj4_414_0_standard_352_0.jpg

thCAZ4FEVT.jpg

Idk what silvas plan was but he definitely gave the belt to weidman. If you listened to the post interviews he says he retires fighting for the belt. So that's a dead giveaway

There was no big enough contact that would have even made silva go to the ground

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u33qZkWPqvM

Silva has a 10 fight contract with ZUFFA. His pay isn't going to change. If anything he lost money on the deal now. Silva gets a portion of the PPV buys. Who is going to buy a PPV with Silva headlining, if he is going to clown around and disrespect his opponent and the sport. If Silva doesn't want to fight said opponenet, ZUFFA will throw millions at him to get the fight signed. AKA Silva/Sonnen 2. ZUFFA had to pay him millions as a signing bonus to fight Sonnen the second time. The day of the press conference for the fight. Dana was still pleading with Silva to take the fight.

The video you posted is BS. Just a lame arse excuse as usual. He doesn't want to fight for the title. What a joke. Thats BS. He is baiting ZUFFA into paying even more money to take the rematch with Weidman. ZUFFA and SIlva know it will make MILLIONS. I bit Silva throws a condition. The rematch takes place in Brazil. Marks my words.

Personally, I think Silva is a lazy DIVA. He doesn't like to have to train for fights. He wants easy fights and easy wins. Why do you think he is calling out GSP and not Jon Jones? He has reach and size on GSP. The same reason he isn't calling out Jon Jones. Jones has reach and size on him. A superfight with GSP will pay him millions and he will not have to train like he would for a fight with Jones. Less of a chance to lose against GSP. With Jones, he could take a serious beating.

Talking rematch super bowl weekend.

Members online

No members online now.
Back