Starting a Procharger build, have some ?s

Darth 8er

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm the proud new owner of a clean low mile 97 Mark viii and plan on putting my Procharger from a 99 Cobra on. Anybody know if there are any issues putting this on a 97 Mark? The bracket is for a "96-99 cobra" with a three bolt tensioner which is what is on the Mark so I assume it would bolt up? Also is there a particular aftermarket fuel pump that works best? Would a Terminator tank/pump work or no? Are there any unpleasant surprises I'm probably going to run into? I noticed the bottom front driver side of the engine bay seems like a clusterfuck to run piping for a FMIC through; am I gonna need to run a smaller radiator or anything? Thanks

IMG_20210211_124729294_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210211_124857471_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210211_124907554_HDR.jpg

20210305_165138.jpg
fits under stock hood
I have dual 255 fuel pumps with a boost-a-pump. Stock tensioner was thinking of getting a thump. Mine does have a shorter radiator but I have seen people use stock ones

View attachment 828575643fits under stock hood
I have dual 255 fuel pumps with a boost-a-pump. Stock tensioner was thinking of getting a thump. Mine does have a shorter radiator but I have seen people use stock ones
Nice. That's a hell of a lot of fuel, are you running a built motor or stock? How much boost? Also I assume you're not running the stock rad fan, since it takes up a whole lot of the space in there. What about intercooler? Seems like there is very little room for a FMIC.

Mortor is built
I think boost is around 15psi needs more .
Not a stock radiator fan
It is and air to air intercooler
Its never ran very good I'm fairly certain the motor has to come out cause I believe the tuner blew the head gasket. At least I hope thats all he did

Members online

No members online now.
Back