Stance

No need I will take your word on it, I am going off 15 year old memories lol, I just remember being told that Superior made them for Ford, but there was a lot of bad info floating around in the early 2000s

Ever get the track loc in? Let us know how you like it after the install.

I had to give you a thanks for posting the results of the wheel/lowering project. My 98 is the same color and your stance and look is my goal. One thing - is that Toreador red? It looks slightly darker than mine. By the way, the VII looks great, too.
My color is Cordovan. It is slightly darker than the Toreador. Thanks for the complements.

A sunset shot.
20140529_195258_zpsauhv6b6w.jpg

scraping off the stickers on the windows would make the car look 10x better, but it does sit nice

scraping off the stickers on the windows would make the car look 10x better, but it does sit nice

I'm not a fan stickers or the cobrastars emblems/stickers so i'd have to agree, but I don't think they look that out of place.

Sits perfectly though, very sharp. :cool:

I can't tell you how good that ended up. You should be proud. And a Michigan car to boot. You guys in the salt states deserve medals for keeping your cars on the road.

I can't tell you how good that ended up. You should be proud. And a Michigan car to boot. You guys in the salt states deserve medals for keeping your cars on the road.
Awe shucks, thanks!

It seems weird to always see your car on grass, it's not a lawn mower. I think it would look more appropriate to be to have a clean stretch of road.

It seems weird to always see your car on grass, it's not a lawn mower. I think it would look more appropriate to be to have a clean stretch of road.
Its not on the road but its on a paved parking lot.
20140616_211659_zpsunos22bl.jpg

20140616_211721_zpszri3pqu9.jpg

Ever get the track loc in? Let us know how you like it after the install.
I got the trak loc in, and all is good. Its been in a few weeks now and I love it! I have a pair of old tires on my stock wheels, that I will throw on soon and make a nice video of how much I enjoy it. ;)

off the topic a bit, did anyone make silver 03-04 Cobra wheels in our pattern? I've seen chrome before and they looked pretty good, but I think it might be too flashy for me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back