Staggered S-Type Jag rims on Ebay

i sent the guy an email will let you guys know when he responds and yes those are bad. wish i had the money laying around

Those look like the craiglist ones. If they are, No one should pay more than $600 for rims alone period!

Hmmm i think they would look really good on mine.

The black ones with lincoln center caps....

The ones in the e-bay listing? Did I miss something? I love ones in the e-bay listing the staggered set up is sexy.

Il ike the craigslist silver ones better than the ebay black ones. Nice find either way

The ones in the e-bay listing? Did I miss something? I love ones in the e-bay listing the staggered set up is sexy.

Yeah with lincoln caps instead of jag caps.

Ive never been a fan of black on black but this particular wheel with polished chrome lip draws my attention.

And a 19" wheel gives a lot of traction.

Dont you mean the width, 8.5'' wide on the front and 9.5'' on the back give you a lot of traction, how does height give you traction? :p

From what ive seen bigger wheels are usually wider but yeah.

I have some other wheels bookmarked that no one on here has and i may get them instead.

True, usually, but I though it was a general statement as bigger diameter = more traction. My 19's are 8'',those jag rears 9.5''

You'd be surprised. There are a lot of members that aren't active anymore. Any hints on them? :D

Ok so the guy responded and he says they are +40 for the fronts and +45 for the rears.

Im only 4 hrs away from there :D I really like the silver ones alot i really wanted to take the trip and pick those up but i got the foose wheels cheap...maybe i'll sell these and go down and pick those up in silver i need a vacation anyways :p

I think those are TSW Silverstone's.....I may have just put a set on my car. I only got 18's though.

alloy-wheels-rims-tsw-silverstone-5-lugs-black-std-700.jpg

Members online

Back