sprint or eibach

and no offense but lower center of gravity doesnt mean better if its like driving a truck full of water, lets face it the LS is a heavy car there not beating around the bush and no way to get around it, if this was a 240 or soemthing i might say different, im going to call eibach and ask if they would make sportlines custom wish me luck, im thinking kyb's for the shocks?

and i just found sprints on amazon hahahaha and ppl act like they found the holy grail when they find them hahahaha

and i just found sprints on amazon hahahaha and ppl act like they found the holy grail when they find them hahahaha

i saw them on there too, but i figured i would help some one out who wants eibachs and i wanted sprints

i have monroe shock, apparently no one really likes them on here but also every one on here prefers to go oem for parts like that

eibachs are most likely the stiffer spring when comparing the 2

gl with the sportlines

i saw them on there too, but i figured i would help some one out who wants eibachs and i wanted sprints

i have monroe shock, apparently no one really likes them on here but also every one on here prefers to go oem for parts like that

eibachs are most likely the stiffer spring when comparing the 2

gl with the sportlines

How are those monroe shocks. Some people on here say they are bouncy is that true? Do you have the sport suspension or non sport on your LS?

How are those monroe shocks. Some people on here say they are bouncy is that true? Do you have the sport suspension or non sport on your LS?

i have the sport suspension, and honestly, i determined the jwerner screwed me after i only put the rear, so i only have the monroe's in the rear but i can't really tell a differnce in fact the ride feels a little better with them on

Most likely they will say they are out of stock. If you can get them, good job..

And you said that you were looking for performance. Lowering the center of gravity will give that. Just saying..

even though its lower though doesnt mean itll handle better if its too soft, have you ever tried to performance drive a car with air bags? an example is bmw's most of them are not very low stock but can still handle because the suspension is stiff and set up correctly, im not trying to start an arguement im just saying low but soft doesnt mean performance, somewhat low and stiff does (this being to the world of LS's because coil overs just arent an option)

im hoping the people at eibach will b able to help me with sportlines, just eed to pick a good pair of shocks

HyelifeLS posted about coil-overs. They were like 2,500 or something. For the Jaguar S-type. I understand and don't want to argue either. I have no experence with either so Idk about the stiffness between the two.

yea ok they're are coil overs but im jobless lol 2500 isnt gonna happen, i want the drop of springtechs or sprint(which ever is the lower) but the stiffnessand performance of eibach, bt i still need a reccomendation for shocks

yea ok they're are coil overs but im jobless lol 2500 isnt gonna happen, i want the drop of springtechs or sprint(which ever is the lower) but the stiffnessand performance of eibach, bt i still need a reccomendation for shocks

Go back with OEM shocks if you have the sport suspension.

... but im jobless lol 2500 isnt gonna happen, i want the drop of springtechs or sprint(which ever is the lower) but the stiffnessand performance of eibach, bt i still need a reccomendation for shocks

Aren't we all..

I think springtechs and sprint are about the same. Sprint is harder to find if they are still avalible.

You could always get the eibachs and cut them down. It's not recommended but it works.

I would go OEM. The stock sport shocks like recommended above.

EDIT:
This user cut his springs..
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=64418

Can anyone else confirm that the Eibachs only give a 1" drop in real life? That's really all I'm looking for - to shave the monster truck stance a little but not looked slammed or with tires tucked at all.

see i dont have the window sticker for my car and i have talked to a dealer and they were useless but idk if my car is a sport because i dont have a sport bumper but i have alot of sport options? and what are euro shocks? and i can find sprints on amazon that are in stock but i cant find spring tech's anywhere

Did you call on them? Most say they are in stock but when you call they seem to just disappear.. lol

Run your vin on a vin decoder. It will tell you if it's a base or whatnot..

Euros are shocks that are valved differently. These are what you would want to use on your application.

where can i get the euros and are they pricey? haha thanks for finally flat ot saying "thats what you want"........ive done alot of suspension work with cars but its allll been coil overs never done something with springs

a few people have said they've gotten more than the 1.1 inch but more than like your only going to drop it about an inch

oh and no im on vaction (kinda) so havent called just yet....depressing im on vaction and all i can think about is my damn car

oh and no im on vaction (kinda) so havent called just yet....depressing im on vaction and all i can think about is my damn car

she must be the one.... when are you going to pop the question??

Euros are shocks that are valved differently. These are what you would want to use on your application.

Are you sure? If you want the least compliant ride available (you may need new fillings if the roads are less than smooth) then you want the Euro shocks and Springtech (Sprint) springs. The LS will ride like a truck, but will corner like a go-cart.

In any case, I heard the Euro shocks were no longer available.

I believe they are for the front but the backs are crossed to a different number and Ford just says they are a replacement.. they don't tell if the valving is different..

Members online

No members online now.
Back