sprint or eibach

02 ls8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
im looking for performance and stance here not just a drop, and yea i knows shocks will also help stiff'en the ride

well im sending my eibachs back to tire rack tomorrow for some springtechs, performance wise i might say eibachs are better

Did you ever install the eibachs?

not to jack the thread or anything, but i never installed them, i looked at pictures of people that have eibachs and springtechs, i determined that i did not want to risk it not dropping it more than an inch like some have had and would decided that i would get the sure thing with the springtechs,

eibachs are a 1 inch drop whereas springtechs are 1.75 inches

Where did you find the springtechs? There are a handful of members who are looking for them

I have a hunch they're going to say "out of stock" if you call them.

I don't think you can find Sprints for our car anymore. Springtechs are out there, but hard to find... And I cannot for the life of me find the thread, or even the member - who ordered a set with me via phone from a company.

I have a hunch they're going to say "out of stock" if you call them.

I don't think you can find Sprints for our car anymore. Springtechs are out there, but hard to find... And I cannot for the life of me find the thread, or even the member - who ordered a set with me via phone from a company.

There was a craiglist add with those for sale a few weeks ago I think, it might have been posted here too.

I have been trying to look for that thread too but no luck

ok scratch the springtechs lol i meant sprints :shifty:

http://www.racinglab.com/lincoln-sprints-springs-002.htm

thats the cheapest i have found, but please let me know if you see them cheaper

Wow I was just on that site the other night looking for some pig tails to fit the H8 bulbs in my fogs. I found the site by doing a google search for the part I was looking for. Wow what a coincidence. Didn't know know they sold springs for our cars.

sh!t it took a while searching, but I found it... in a thread I didn't think it would be in, haha. My thread of me wrecking my car!

Anyways here is the number:

1-(877)-853-2627....Jacob should answer

The store is actually http://shop.suspensionmax.com but they don't show products for the LS, or any Lincoln.

sh!t it took a while searching, but I found it... in a thread I didn't think it would be in, haha. My thread of me wrecking my car!

Anyways here is the number:

1-(877)-853-2627....Jacob should answer

The store is actually http://shop.suspensionmax.com but they don't show products for the LS, or any Lincoln.

thanks, should i just let him know i'm a member on this site?

also look like 2 threads up i just posted the link to that thread

I am not sure if he would remember, we ordered several months ago.

Might as well mention you were sent to him by previous customers.

i mean like they arent going to be stiff, im looking for stiff and a drop for the car, if only there was a decently priced set of coilovers for it

If you can find sprints, those probably will be better. Anything to lower the center of gravity of the car.

Eibachs will be stiffer I believe..

i'd have to go with eibach for better performance, but since your going for performance and stance get sprints or springtechs

^
Exactly what I was going at.. Better explained though.. :D

i didn't even notice you posted something at the exact same time as me lol, but odds are he won't find sprints so he would have to go with springtechs

Members online

No members online now.
Back