image00666.jpg

image00777.jpg

image00888.jpg

image00999.jpg

image0101010.jpg

image0111111.jpg

image0121212.jpg

image00222.jpg

The cloud formations are beautiful, but those clouds mean very deadly things, from Tornadoes to Lightning storms. The shot with the twister coming down is a real good one.

That is B E A utiful...clouds are no match for a 2 ton hunk of steel traveling 140 mph...then again, that hunk of steel is no match for another 2 ton hunk of steel going just as fast, flying from the tornado. Oh man, i love that pic of the stars...i was sooo pissed this summer when we went out west, i wanted to see the stars, and every night it rained...i hate jersey, you can only see 4 or 5 stars lol.

:I here in Chicago were lucky to see two or three stars, damn city lights. :rolleyes:

great photos

i have seen a twister coming at me would rather not get to close again.

Those pictures are remarkable.I always wanted to go on one of those storm chaser vacations.Mother nature at her finest.

hell ya texas
on a side note Fu ck ,OK and of cores Nabraska
Im neaver going back, well I might just to f$^k sh it up

dertyclown, Oklahoma is not all that bad but the weather can get crazy in a heart beat.

awesome fu?king pics.they dont even show that $hit on the discovery channel.you got to love spring time . look forward to it every year. starting a little slow but sure things will catch up, them texas boyz get it first.

Members online

Back