Spring time mod

MarkOfDeath

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok I got my tax return back and I have made the choice to spray my car, Im going to be running and 100 shot to see how it will hook, not off the line of course. NOS is the best way to go, 499 dollars for 100 horsepower. I will be getting this in about a week. I will be sure to take plenty of pictures and write up a tech page. If anyone can give me any advice that would help or any basic things to prepare the car. I will change my o2s,fuel filter,and switch to better plugs.

:nos:

Oh and if I make it in the 12s I need help getting a roll cage, route 66 rules stupid NHRA

If you make it in the 12's, I know I'm not ridin with ya.
icon12.gif

Good luck with the mod. You're going to be doing some serious smack down on the ricer boys.

I will reccomend a high volume, high pressure pump along with our adjustable fpr. Like we did on Matt's car as well as any NOS equipped Mark.

what about plugs geno, im thinking ngk 2 steps colder

No need for NGKs the motorcraft AWSF-12 C gapped at 35 will work just fabulous.And ditto on the new fuel pump.
Are you going wet or dry?
I HIGHLY suggest the dry kit for longevity and lack of problems.Our manifolds dont like to flow fluids, and back fires are the result.

I already bought the NGks and im running dry kit as well

Awesome sh!t, Brad...

Can't wait to see this badboy tearing some sh!t up.

Lemme know when your hitting up the strip, I have a couple buddies that want to test out some cars.

Again, congrats ! Let's see it happen !

:Beer

any problems running chipped cars with nitrous? do the chips significantly advance timing?

hey jon pm me with your cell phone #. but around mid april I shall be going. im going need some sticky tires though so i might wait :nos:

Members online

No members online now.
Back