Spring LvC Great Lakes Dragaway Meet Make Up Date

Thats cool, so what time really is eveyone going to be at the track.. i am not attending breakfast..

Spectator park outside the pits is like $13 or so. To park in the pits but not race is $25-28 I think never did that.

We are getting pounded with thunder storms and flash floods warnings and even tornado warnings. Union Grove got a early storm really bad and GLD floods pretty easy, kinda farm land, so this is in jepardy again. Stay tuned.

We are getting slammed and there is a tornado warning right now.

It's hauling pretty hard and the wind is strong. We can't win for loosing.

ugh, im hoping it all blows over or at least wait till the end of the day. when i went back in 05 track temp was 90 all day till the last hour or so then it dropped 20 degrees and every one got some good times

thats what the weathermen said about my byron meet that i canceled, then it was beautiful out and there were like 6 cars at the track :mad:

sorry guys! thats sucks! its like 97 ut and clear skys as far the eye can see out here! Im sorta glad it got cancelled cuz now I didnt miss it!

yup i woke up at 7 with it storming like hell out here so i said fukk it and went back to bed, this sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was pretty nice when I woke up but turned the TV on and crap.

We really got wet here yesterday. Went out last night and some streets were closed with cars floating in them, had to go around a different way to get to the bar we were heading to. Pretty crazy. They're saying pretty much the same today rain wise we already have flash flood warnings in the whole area. Hopefully no Tornado warnings today.

Oh well, we will get this done one day! haha... it bad around chicago too. annoying.. but thats how it goes.

damn i thought it was a vid. i got some good fwd pics

fwd.gif

FWD.jpg

speaking of RUSTangs, why is it that marks never rust. i dont really remember ever seeing one rusted out. Funny, i dont know if its better quality or if it is just luck that keeps our cars rust free for the most part.

Members online

No members online now.
Back