Spray Dye Leather Interior

will this work if used on the perforated sections of the leather? it won't "clog up" the holes will it?

I used SEM spray color light graphite, cleaned the seats with alcohol first to get all the grime and dirt off, used painters blue tape to tape off the seat and an old sheet to cover the interior. Many coats of light sprays and over night drying time, it looks great. No fading or chipping.

ok, but you know what i'm asking? with the middle sections of the seats being perforated, will this product work well? it won't clog up the holes or fill them in or anything will it?

bump - anybody know ^^^?

If you overdo it, yes. Proper way to do it is many, many light coats anyway so it won't be an issue. I did my seats and they came out great, although I put it on a wee bit too heavy and it wound up wearing off. Going to be redoing them again right before I trade it off later this year.

I actually called and spoke to a person at "ColorBond" and he guaranteed the color will match. So I ordered 2 cans of the Camel and one of the Dk. Stone.

I can't wait to use it. I re-dyed a friend's interior and it looked amazing. My leather is all in perfect condition, there are just areas on the outer bolster which are showing a little wear.
62.00 with shipping for 3 cans.

Can't wait.

ColorChart.jpg

if i've got some minor cracking in the perforated section of my front driver seat, would this product be better or something like this:

http://www.leatherworldtech.com/Custom-Color-Match-Leather-Vinyl-Restoration-Kit-p/custlvrck.htm

when looking at the code and trying to find your color, is it the color of the dash/etc. or the color of the seats/etc.?

when looking at the code and trying to find your color, is it the color of the dash/etc. or the color of the seats/etc.?

I believe the interior code id for the seats...

I spray dyed a steering wheel. Had carbonfiber where the wood grain is. It's still floating around. It turned out great.

Last time I saw it. Someone in Florida had it for sale.

Members online

No members online now.
Back