Spings and shocks

But bloody imageshack's site is "not available right now"

You can upload to the forum directly or you can try imgur, which I prefer because it has a more straigthforward, relatively ad-free site. It also lets you link directly to the image, as opposed to the image always redirecting to the site's page with the image and making it difficult to get the full resolution image (lookin at you photobucket)

Imageshack finally got it together. Oh, I am way intimidated of changing services due to over 11,000 images there.

Here we go, befores and afters. Boy was it butt high before...

And I sure didn't remember the angles of my first set very well before taking the second.

YE7GlB.jpg

YjrOab.jpg

I didn't realize my shop made the car longer after...Weird.

l1CKxO.jpg

SJeXSE.jpg

Time of day kinds screws it up. But walking around the car is weirder than I thought it would be, especially at the rear, it really was butt high before. I 'can' relate to the go kart comment although having a modded Focus SVT takes the go kart cake in my stable, the LS has moved in that direction some for certain.

VIC7Mh.jpg

DLpffK.jpg

Nice. What wheel and tire combo do you have? 19" rims and like 245mm wide tires?

Nice. What wheel and tire combo do you have? 19" rims and like 245mm wide tires?

Believe it or not those are 255/40-18's. Voxx Misano wheels and Continental Extreme Contact tires. I did like my P-zero Asymmetrico Pirelli's I just replaced but at $364 ea, compared to $175 for the Continentals...it was just asking too much to pay more than double to stay on my beloved Pirelli's.

They were better to be sure, but not a lot better...

Thanks, They just look really beefy. How's the fit and handling with those huge tires up front?

Members online

No members online now.
Back