Southern Ontario Meet

If there is some guys coming form US and are crossing in Windsor we can drive up together. My backyard is 401

im so friggin confused!!!!!!!!!! Lets do a few of these. I say maybe a monthly thing in the summer. With people coming from NY, MI, Ottowa, St Kitts, Barrie, London, Windsor.... might be best to keep it closer to the golden horseshoe. IDK just throwing ideas out there.

Im in Orangeville BTW (off the 410 for those who dont know)

I'm in.

let me know when and where - preferably Toronto.

I think we all would perfer in are own city. But common.
I know I won't be driving 4.5 hours for a meet 2hrs tops

tbaylinc : I sent you a PM on another topic.

Newbie here, I may be able to make this meet depending on location.

hey guys, i found out my course is ending sooner than expected so i wont be in on the 7th of june. sully if you want we can do a shoot before may 13th if your up for it.

So whats going on with this? The thread kind of died a month ago.

june 7 Chatham and london any takers lets do a count. If you cann do chatham just say chatham if you can do london say london. City with the most votes wins. Thats where the meet will be and everyone can meet thereIf you in the USA and crossing at Windsor then Catham is closer. If you are crossing at Sarnia I think its the same distance to Catham or London.

I say Catham for me!

im no longer in the area but myself was thinking London as well, its just more central for ppl.

Well I just want to take a poll for people that ARE actually going to show up to the june 7th one. Will do another one in the middle of summer and hopefully more can show up. I think We should start a new thread on this because it doesn't seem to be getting the attention it was getting when it first started up.

Members online

Back