Southern Ontario Meet

tbaylinc

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Looking for maybe mid May for anyone interested. I have never noticed a meet for this area and would be great to get people together for this one. I am currreenly located in Barrie and travel down to the windsor area pretty regularly. I leave Ontario to go back to BC. at the end of may as well. Any takers?

I would be all over that. Always was jealous of everyone having other members close enough to do it

Sundays are always free for me. Any other day could be done with some notice;)

im in man date an time an place! sunday i think would work for alot of ppl

Late May or start of June would be best. We just got salt on the roads last week. So my car won't hit the road till mid May right now.

june 13th weekend is out for me Friends wedding. But everything else looks good. We should have everyone post the days that can't and go from there

hey sorry guys my laptop is down and all ihave is the iPhone. As of may 22 I am out of the area so any weekend before that is good for me. I'm willing to travel to London or so from here in Barrie. May 3 is bad too becuase I'm doing the sporting life 10 k in t.o. That day

Im Down with a meet...Saturdays would be best as I work Every Sunday....I'm out of Pickering.

May 9 and 10 wouldn t be good for me We get a house on the first and will be moving in that weekend because painting and floor sanding will take up the first week. How about June 7th.its a sunday

sorry June the 6th (its a saturday) would be better for chewbear.

I would assume London. Just because we go from Toronto to Windsor

do london there some guy's from the us coming it be even longer drive

Members online

Back